Mar 30, 2011

Bold Move


{Tank, shorts, belt & jewelry - Forever 21; Shoes - Bamboo; Bag - Aldo, Watch - Target}

I have never considered myself to be a very bold person.  I will say what needs to be said and do what needs to be done, but it is not really my personality to speak out.  I usually tend to live pretty carefully and am definitely more the reserved, quiet type.  I am not typically a huge risk taker, until it comes to extreme activities such sky-diving, then all bets are off!  But for some reason, as soon as I put on a kickin' pair of heels or a bold colored outfit, I feel this extra boost of confidence and feel like I can conquer the world.  (I think I just found a solution for Pinky and the Brain!)  I suddenly feel more alive and feel like I can live out of my comfort zone and make a bold move.  Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I know I am wearing a "notice me" outfit and figure I better have the attitude to match.  Call me crazy if you want, but I know that now you're thinking, "I gotta try this".  But be careful, because as you just witnessed, apparently wearing bold colors will also give you the ability to read minds.









4 comments:

  1. Color blocking!!! LOOOVE!

    http://samalamode.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sam! It's my new favorite too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! You look like Sarah Jessica Parker—but better! So fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. <3 just a heads up, I will be stealing this outfit idea :-) yup, it's bookmarked and all :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love! I appreciate every single comment! Make sure to leave your website so I can comment back! xo