Mar 26, 2011

Shedding The Final Layers

{Sweater - Gap; Leggings - Zara; Boots - Aldo (gift from hubby); Hat - Forever21; Vest - Eddie Bauer (gift from hubby)}  
Since we did not make it up to the snow at all this winter, we thought we had better make a day of it and get our fill before it's all gone.  As much as I love wearing sweaters and boots and hats and cuddling up when it is cold outside, I am so looking forward to warmer days filled with sundresses, shorts and sandals.  Unless it's 80 degrees out, I'm freezing, so my winter wardrobe consists of layers upon layers of any clothing I can unearth from the depths of my closet.  Any shred of dignity left in me goes out the window in exchange for being able to feel my fingers and keep my teeth.  Ok, I don't know that you can actually lose your teeth from chattering, but that is not a risk I am willing to take.  Thankfully for me, today was fairly warm, but unfortunately for you, you don't get to see me in all my glory, layered to the nines.  (Sorry kids, maybe next year . . . if you're lucky!)  So here's hoping that today was the final day of my overly abundant layers and that I can finally shed the last one!





6 comments:

  1. Lovely! Can't wait for spring to come and see what you style next!

    xoxo
    Christine
    www.aquietdetermination.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cream and the black - you look so warm and cozy (and you are very pretty!) <3

    www.featherfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! Feel free to follow if you'd like :)

    www.SimpleStyleSecrets.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. really great pics! so happy for spring also :) but i always love a beanie now and again!! xx

    www.lovelywanderlust.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love! I appreciate every single comment! Make sure to leave your website so I can comment back! xo