Mar 22, 2011

That's My Story And I'm Stickin' To It

 Once upon a time there was a little girl named Sherry.  She loved to play Barbies and dress up and wanted to be a teacher when she grew up.  Well, little Sherry did grow up and realized that she did not want to be a teacher, and that she still loved to play dress up!
{Exhibit A}
Yes, I'm Sherry, and I do still play dress up, however, my clothes and shoes actually fit and are not twelve sizes too big!  Welcome to my blog, where I hope to share some love and laughter through my experiences with fashion, food, books and beauty.  I don't take things too seriously and I have no shame in sharing my mishaps and mistakes (as evidenced in Exhibit A).  I have been wanting to start a style blog for a while since I love to read everyone else's, and finally got the nerve to do it, so here goes nothin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love! I appreciate every single comment! Make sure to leave your website so I can comment back! xo