Apr 3, 2011

Bit Of Home: Dishes

Dishes


When it comes to picking dishes, I usually stick with plain white so the food stands out and you can make sure you get every last crumb.  But lately I have been seeing so many beautiful colored dishes, that my ideas are starting to change.  In my head, I am picturing a beautiful summer morning breakfast with friends on the patio, and my bright, colorful table perfectly set and ready for action.  I'm absolutely drooling over these, and currently scheming a way to sneak them into my collection since my husband doesn't share my girly taste in dishes!

- Crate and Barrel Bianca Purple Dinner Plate, $4.95 ea
- Crate and Barrel Trianna Violet Plate, $6.95 ea
- Crate and Barrel Set of 4 Pop Flower Plates, on sale $19.95
- Bed Bath and Beyond Lenox Floral Fusion Aqua Dinnerware, $49.99, 4 pc set
- Bed Bath and Beyond Vera Wang Ikat 4 Piece Dinnerware, $88.99
- Bed Bath and Beyond Vera Indigo Garden Dinnerware, $29.99, 3 pc set

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love! I appreciate every single comment! Make sure to leave your website so I can comment back! xo