Apr 6, 2011

Boots And Pearls

{Dress - F21; Boots - Bamboo; Belt - Target; Pearls & Bracelets - Amuse}
Besides hoop earrings, I think pearls are my favorite type of jewelry to wear.  They go with anything from jeans and a t-shirt to a formal gown and a crown.  Pearls add instant class to any outfit and take you from bag lady to just a lady.  In the same way, boots can transform any outfit by giving it a certain amount of toughness.  Boots have this way of saying, "You don't mess with me; I'm as bad as it gets".  So of course when you're wearing them, that's exactly how you feel.  C'mon, we've all heard "These Boots Are Made For Walkin'" - don't try to tell me you don't feel like you could kick some serious bootay when you wear boots.  Well, on the off chance that you're feeling just a little too fierce and actually have the desire to hurt someone, may I suggest pairing your boots with some pearls to tone down the toughness and remind you that you are a lady; and a lady would do no such thing.



9 comments:

  1. Amazing dress and lovely boots!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an amazing outfit - boots are brilliant. Just found your lovely blog - fancy following eachother - if you do, let me know and I will follow you back - I would love that :O)
    A xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with your boots! Reminds me of Tyalor Swift :P

    http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Obviously I love the pearls ;)

    You look gorgeous, lucky you for amazing legs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pics!I love especially the second one
    You look so pretty;)
    I just found your blog,it's very cute.I added to your followers:)
    Xoxo
    Mary
    fashionteaat5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your blog so much and you're so cute :)

    http://girlynote.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all so much for your incredibly sweet comments!! I have the hugest smile on my face!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this outfit, especially those boots!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! You look gorgeous!!

    http://www.flavorforyoureyes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love! I appreciate every single comment! Make sure to leave your website so I can comment back! xo