Apr 16, 2011

Favorite Photos of the Week

{Sunset from our backyard}
Just a quick post to share some of my favorite photos from the week.  We have been watching the plants in our yard bloom the past couple weeks and it is so fun to see everything come back to life after the cold winter.  We are so ready for the long, warm days perfect for laying out, backyard barbecues, gorgeous sunsets and pretty flowers popping up all over our yard.  Not to mention how excited we are about all the summer activities we are hoping to do this year - camping, backpacking, road trips and taking our puppy to the lake.  Hope you all have a great weekend with beautiful weather and lots of relaxing!

{Our front yard tree blooming}

{Baby pine cones growing}

{Foxglove we just planted in the front yard}

{Our sweet puppy napping}

                            
{Laying out in the backyard}

10 comments:

  1. I love this post! That gorgeous sunset is enough to make me oooh and aahh for the rest of my weekend...Looks like you're having a lovely spring so far!

    Btw- Haute Khuuture just turned 1 so I'm hosting my very first HUGE giveaway...I'd love to see you stop by if you have a moment :D

    Happy Weekend!

    xo-Julie

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ciao, there is something for you on my blog ! xoxox

    http://fashionandcookies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love photos of flowers :)
    nice blog!!

    xxxx

    lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pics are innnncredible!! Look like they could be out of National Geographic, they are sOOOO beautiful!
    xoAdvice From A Caterpillar Store

    www.AdviceABCD.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of the flowers - beautiful!

    x
    www.lostinthehaze.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning shots!!!Love them all!Thanks for sharing!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for commenting!
    Love your blog so am now following!
    Lovely <3

    http://gloriousdaisies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love! I appreciate every single comment! Make sure to leave your website so I can comment back! xo