Apr 27, 2011

Floral Army

{Necklace, top, bracelets, sunglasses, booties - F21; Belt - Target; Jacket - JCP; Skirt - H&M}
You know you are a shopaholic when you pull not one, but three, things out of your closet that you bought over six months ago and they still have the tags on.  I know, I am trying to quit.  But it is funny how your perception changes with the seasons; like with this skirt that I finally wore for the first time.  I originally bought it because of the ruffled tiers and I imagined pairing it with black tights for winter, but now that it is spring, I am only using it for the floral print and definitely passing on the tights.  Another little fun fact: I bought this jacket and skirt at the same time, thinking I would wear them together all winter . . . well, I got one out of two - I do wear the jacket all the time.  And by all the time, I really mean, all the time.  My little army jacket is probably one of my most versatile pieces.  I love that it can toughen up a cute floral skirt and girly ponytail or lighten up heavy winter layers.  It is the perfect jacket to throw on over just about anything.  So there you have it, florals plus a little army action equals a perfect spring outfit.  Add a sweet bow to a curly ponytail, some chunky gold jewelry and chic shades to up the girly factor, and voila, you are ready to go forth and conquer.







20 comments:

  1. Great look!

    Btw, I have my 1st giveaway, hope you would join!

    www.mrsvintagehk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great outfit. Really loving the green.

    Miss Bias
    www.missbias.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. the coat teamed with that skirt is inspiring! love it!

    sharlxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfit ! It happens often to me too to find new things with tags attached in my wardrobe, LOL ! I like the green color on you, it looks so good ! I also love the necklace !

    http://fashionandcookies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your floral army! It looks very very cool! :D

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovin' your combo of the Army jacket with florals!!! IT's sooo good..and cool!!! And your blog is ROCKIN'!!!!!!!!! fabbbbulous style!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks sweetie. Totally love your outfit, beautiful parka and dress xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh boy, green is my favourite colour and this combination of green parka, skirt and BOOTIES is fantastic!! You look so happy:)))

    ReplyDelete
  9. That jacket is great! It looks really versatile

    ReplyDelete
  10. ♥Love this post so much.) and your blog is amazing.)) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that outfit!!
    Enter my giveaway here

    ReplyDelete
  12. that skirt is beautiful, is it metallic in addition to having such a pretty print? lovely green jacket too... these colors are so perfect for spring <3shelby

    www.makemesparkly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. love your jacket!

    http://laughing-in-the-purple-rain.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the belt around the jacket...very slimming.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous outfit!
    xoxo
    dolceedamara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is preeeefect! Everything goes so well with each other. The jacket is awesome, I would wear it all the time too. x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey I just found your blog! Love the way you rock that green it is such a fab color! Great blog.
    xo
    Sharon
    www.fashion-isha.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look gorgeous! I love your skirt and bell around the jacket

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love! I appreciate every single comment! Make sure to leave your website so I can comment back! xo