Apr 28, 2011

Hawaiian Chicken Burgers


For the past few weeks my husband and I have had the BBQ bug and have been grilling everything in sight for dinners. Chicken, burgers, veggies, fruit - you name it and it has been on our grill.  For some reason everything just tastes so much better grilled versus any other cooking method, so we were excited when the weather warmed up and put us in summer grilling mode.  Instead of boring ourselves to death with plain chicken and burgers, we decided to get a little crazy and try Hawaiian Chicken Burgers.  Can I just say they were uh-maze-ing!  We marinated the chicken in Teriyaki sauce and grilled fresh pineapple, onions and Hawaiian buns, topped with provolone cheese and grilled some asparagus on the side.  Such a healthy and delicious meal; and because it was so healthy, that meant we could double up on dessert.



14 comments:

  1. Sherry - this looks so YUM!!! Our gas grill just went out, we're looking into getting another one quickly.
    xx
    Shellena
    mintalamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh oh...you maked me hungry! lol


    kisses from La Mode En Rose = )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just subscribed to your blog! Thanks for the comment on mine :) Speaking of food--this looks DELICIOUS!

    If you are interested in a humorous health blog check me out! http://healthnationally.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks so incredibly yummy. My stomach is rumbling now.

    Sarah
    x

    http://dollydotgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like the green clothing you're wearing in your previous post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that looks scrumptious with the pineapple! :)xo Big kiss
    Beckerman Girls
    www.BeckermanBiteplate.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yum, what a great idea. I can't wait to grill some pineapple for my next burger (vegy that is) -YUM! And I am now officially hungry. ;-)

    I'm so happy to have come across your adorable blog. I'm loving your gorgeous outfits & you can definitely count me in as a new reader. Hope you're having a fab day! xx veronika

    ReplyDelete
  8. i LOVE hawaiian chicken burgers... grilled pineapple is one of the most delicious treats! i can't wait to have a grill in a few weeks when i move... thanks for getting me super excited and hungry haha <3shelby

    www.makemesparkly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looks sooo good.....

    http://fashionindahat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. UMMM this looks so so good!!! Love pineapple! :) Must try this soon...like stat!

    ReplyDelete
  11. loooks delish!!!!i am having a giveaway on my blog, that is perfect for spring&summer! a RAD BIKINI by a young Mexican designeer! check it out, you wont be disappointed ♥ i promise!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this sounds like heaven! I might have to do these tomorrow since the weather is suppose to be steller!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love BBQ! and that burger looks so yummy, I want one right now :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love! I appreciate every single comment! Make sure to leave your website so I can comment back! xo