Apr 7, 2011

Needing NOW: Sky-High Nude Pumps

Nude Pumps


My husband would tell you I do not need any more shoes, and I would agree to a certain extent - I would not say I "need" any more shoes, but I sure "want" more!  Or as my friend would say, "I want them so bad that now I need them."  I am sure some of you understand this insatiable desire to have as many shoes as humanly possible - your heart pounds and your hands get clammy when you spot the new perfect pair.  And of course this always happens the second after you bought what you thought was the "new perfect pair" three seconds ago.  Right?  In any case, my new perfect pair is, yep, you guessed it, sky-high nude pumps.  They are perfect for mixing with all the soft, sherbet colors as well as the bright colors that are big this spring and summer.  What's even better - they will make your beautiful, newly tanned legs look miles long.  And if that's not a good reason, then I don't know what is.

Here are a few I'm keeping my eye on:
1.  Steve Madden Haylow, $69.95
2.  Aldo Carthon, on sale $89.98
3.  Delicious Mealy Peep Toe Platform Pump, $20.79
4.  Pelle Moda 'Heat' T-Strap Pump, $144.95
5.  Steve Madden Bevv-B, $99.95
6.  Aldo Capecoral, $80

4 comments:

  1. thank you for following my blog
    and now i'm following yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steve Madden did such a fantastic job! I simply adore your choices!!! You have a wonderful blog, I am now following! Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)

    Kisses,
    Annabelle
    http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely selection!Thanks for sharing!!!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've had the Aldo's in my favorite list since they came out with them :-)

    My husband would agree with your husband... I do not need more shoes, buttttt I want more and that's all that matters! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love! I appreciate every single comment! Make sure to leave your website so I can comment back! xo