Apr 29, 2011

Needing NOW: Leopard Print Shoes

Leopard Print Shoes



Ok, I couldn't take it any more; I had to look.  I told you last week here that my current shoe  obsession is a kickin' pair of leopard print pumps.  Well, the obsession has grown out of control and now, no matter what outfit I put together, it cannot be complete without those shoes!  In a last ditch effort to put my mind at ease, I decided to just browse around and see what is currently on the market as far as leopard print heels go.  Most of the time when there is something I am incessantly obsessing over, I have it all built up in my head and have imagined the most perfect version of what I want, and then come to find out that it does not even exist outside of my brain; and thus ends the obsession.  If I can't have exactly what I want, then I don't want anything at all.  Call it childish if you want, but this little motto of mine has saved me plenty of money over the years; money that would have just been wasted on things that I was not madly in love with.
Here are some leopard print pumps that I am madly in love with:
1.  Aldo Nolton, $64.98 on sale
2.  Steve Madden Bevv-L, $129.95
3.  Rock & Republic Celina, $295
4.  Dolce & Gabbana Leopard Print Pumps, $720
5.  Christian Louboutin Daffodile Calf Hair Platform Pumps, $1265
6.  Yves Saint Laurent Leopard Tribtoo Platform Pumps, $995

9 comments:

  1. these are sexy!

    http://samalamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the CL pair! spell vixen :)

    http://thepinkmargarita.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love them all but especially 6 :)

    your newest follower here!
    http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. the YSL are to die. thanks for another amazing post love. Don't forget to swing by to see my latest LAX fashion post. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    Follow on twitter for all the latest celebrity fashion news.

    http://twitter.com/#!/FashBoulevard

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing..love the leopard print. I love the red detail on the inside of the heels on Christian Louboutins.

    xx
    Heel in Mint
    www.heelinmint.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leopard-print calf hair pumps with a heel that measures approximately 160mm/ 6.5 inches and a 65mm/ 2.5 inch platform. Christian Louboutin Daffodil 160 leopard-print calf hair platform pumps
    have a pointed toe, a black leather trim, signature red soles and simply slip on.


    Christian Louboutin Bianca 140 Leopard-Print Calf Hair Pumps

    Christian Louboutin Maggie 140 Leopard-Toe Pump

    Christian Louboutin Studded Lipspikes Leopard Pony ankle boots

    ReplyDelete
  7. Appreciate the recommendation. Will try it out.

    Also visit my page: nike air max 2012
    My webpage > cheap nike air max

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard
    against hackers? I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard
    on. Any recommendations?

    Stop by my blog ... christian louboutin shoes

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love! I appreciate every single comment! Make sure to leave your website so I can comment back! xo