Apr 12, 2011

Pop O' Pink

{Sweater - Banana Republic; Jeans - F21; Shoes - Mixx; Necklace - NY & Co; Ring - Downtown LA}
Usually when I am at home, my uniform is a big, comfy sweatshirt and yoga pants.  I know, so attractive and fashionable.  But in my defense, chasing a dog around the house and cleaning with bleach infused products is much easier to do in clothing that I do not care about permanently damaging, since they will never be seen in public.  However, there are days that I need to actually feel like a human and not a sack of potatoes.  Days like this call for a bright pop of color to an otherwise simple outfit.  These hot pink heels were just the thing I needed to feel more inspired, alive and productive.  Since I was staying at home, I still wanted to be comfortable, so a soft, cozy sweater and stretchy jeans were the perfect compliment to my little pop of pink.  Now, if only this outfit were bleach and dog hair resistant, then we could talk about a more attractive and fashionable uniform for days at home.




11 comments:

  1. Those shoes and your necklace are fabulous! Great blog, now following! Miss Walker xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those shoes, they are so stinkin' cute! Also love your necklace and bracelet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look adorable in your pink shoes and cute outfit. Love it.
    A xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shoes, love the colour! You look adorable! Let's keep in touch! XO Raspberry & Rouge

    Check out my new blog: http://raspberry-rouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful pictures! You look beautiful! You have a beautiful smile! Brilliant shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The hot pink shoes are a killer!

    htt://www.cougarvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all so much for your sweet comments!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my gosh! you're shoes are lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love! I appreciate every single comment! Make sure to leave your website so I can comment back! xo