Apr 4, 2011

A Shot On The Rocks

{Top, skirt, shoes, necklace, ring, bracelet - Forever 21; Belt - Express; Beaded bracelets - Aldo}
What seemed like a great idea in my head, turned out to be a not so great idea in reality.  We were going to get rocks for our front yard landscaping and I thought a rocky background would be a cool contrast to my pink and purple.  Apparently, I seemed to have forgotten how rocky rocks are and it was way more difficult to take pictures than I had thought, not to mention we had no idea we were suddenly entering a wind tunnel.  Needless to say, we snapped what pictures we could within a one minute time period and fled the scene.  Even though this little escapade may have curtailed my fondness for rocks, it did not diminish my love for pink and purple by any means.  I have been faithful to these colors since birth, and nothing, nothing I tell you, will ever come between me and my beloved pink and purple!  Our relationship will never be on the rocks; yes, even despite my hair-brained ideas.


4 comments:

  1. Love the color combo, and those boots give the whole look just enough edge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the post and the blog!!

    Following by now, take a look to my new blog, need a little support!

    http://flavorforyoureyes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love! I appreciate every single comment! Make sure to leave your website so I can comment back! xo