Apr 20, 2011

Sweet and Sassy Updates

Just wanted to share some new updates:
- The obvious blog design change - thanks to my friend and her amazing talents!  If you are design challenged like me, then this is your go-to gal!  But she and her husband do more than just websites, they do invitations, business cards, photography, drawing, painting and much more!  Make sure to check them out at hansardstudio.com.
- I just jumped on the Twitter bandwagon, so I would love for you to follow me to get more up-to-date info and see just how exciting my life is . . . ok fine, maybe some people don't consider finding out that we're having take-out again for dinner or how many times I vacuumed the house in a day exciting, but it is up-to date, so that's gotta count for something, right?
- And finally, some new pages to check out and some new ones on the way, still a little bit of a work in progress, but will be up and running soon!

Thank you all so much for all your sweet comments, they mean so much and I really appreciate every single one of them!!

6 comments:

  1. I really like the new design, it's fresh and clean. I might have to head over to your friend and get a face lift for mine. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new design! It looks great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Twitter is best. (Better than FB by far.)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi yr blog is great! I love it. I would like like to follow yr blog, just wondering do you mind follow mine as well?

    http://mrsvintagehk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love! I appreciate every single comment! Make sure to leave your website so I can comment back! xo