Apr 21, 2011

Things I'm Loving: Leopard Print

{Leopard print scarves}

As I have mentioned before, I have a bit of a shoe problem; so naturally, there is always a new pair of shoes that I have to have, or else I die.  And not like Rachel Zoe "die," like literally die - heart stops, brain stops, kidneys fail - I told you it was a problem, you didn't believe me, did you?  Well, it's not pretty, and that's just for a pair of shoes, don't even get me started on what happens when there is a new bag or dress I have to have.  But back to the shoes, my current obsession is a new pair of leopard print heels.  And not just any heels, they have to be the perfect shape, at least a four inch heel, closed toe and have a cool leopard print pattern.  (Have I also mentioned yet that I am extremely picky?)  Here's the catch: I'm trying to kick the habit and not buy shoes impulsively.  Oh and also I'm not supposed to be spending any money. So in an effort to keep myself alive as well as satisfy my leopard print cravings, I pulled out some of my favorite leopard print pieces and was reminded that I do not need any more leopard print, nor do I need any more shoes.  However . . . despite all my hard work, I still want them!

{Leopard print shoes}

{Leopard print sweater}

22 comments:

  1. following! :D
    and both of those pairs of leopard print shoes are G O R G E O U S !

    sharlxo.blogspot.com

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all the leopard items! I'm just recently starting to venture on print and def want to get some leapord for my wardrobe. good inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love prints, especially animal such as leopard or zebra. I love those shoes and understand the obsession very well. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a leopard fetish too! I just purchased a leopard scarf not too long ago.
    xx
    Shellena
    mintalamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love leopard print too, it's great! greetings :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. those heels are awesome!


    kisses from La Mode En Rose = )

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love leopard print toooi am having a giveaway on my blog, that is perfect for spring&summer! a RAD BIKINI by a young Mexican designeer! check it out, you wont be disappointed ♥ i promise!

    ReplyDelete
  8. a girl can never have enough shoes. i say go for them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab shoes! Like leopard print) Follow you)follow me?

    ReplyDelete
  10. O I love leopard <3
    I have way to much of it.
    haha

    I adore that cardigan
    Super cute :D

    http://anhourafteryesterday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful shoes!!!
    Happy Easter,

    Vicky

    new post: click here:&
    follow me

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh you are so cute X_o Well, I'm just glad you've found a way out of this problem and managed to save money and maintain your health. I love leopard prints, but I never wear them; I can't pull it off. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm with YOU !!!! I have the same problem so no worries ;) and believe me it's much more of US then U can imagine lol :)))) Katerina

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE animal prints. This post was awesome. :) I have a shoe buying problem too... That goes for purses too... Sigh.
    Have a great weekend! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh wow - thats alot of leopard print - but i LOVE it. awesome

    http://blogoftheprettythings.blogspot.com/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, I love this post ^^.
    If you like my blog, follow me. I' ll follow you too :D.
    Alla moda e con stile

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm obsessed with leopard print right now.. I love those scarves!!

    By the way, I'm giving away a pair of heel condoms so you should check them out! Just in case you don't know what they are.. they are an amazing accessory to spice up any heel. Go to www.l0velindsey.com to check them out and enter.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'd love a really light colored leopard print scarf...

    ReplyDelete
  19. your shoes are very pretty!



    kisses from La Mode En Rose = )

    ReplyDelete
  20. i love leo-print as well :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Loving it too!
    xoxo
    dolceedamara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love! I appreciate every single comment! Make sure to leave your website so I can comment back! xo