Apr 11, 2011

Things I'm Loving: Sequins

{Kate Spade Sequin Flats}
I have always had a fascination with all things sparkly - glitter, sequins, rhinestones, diamonds . . . if it sparkles, I gotta have it.  Funny how the older you get, the more expensive the sparkle gets.  I used to get the biggest adrenaline rush when I got a new pair of sparkly jelly shoes, which probably retailed for about three dollars.  Now, I only get that excited when I see something like these Christian Louboutins, or these perfect diamond studs from Tiffany's, which are definitely out of the three dollar range!  I guess my taste just matures along with me . . . who am I kidding, I still love playing with glitter puffy paints and beadazzling my jean jackets!  But even more than that, I love dressing up a casual outfit with something sequined; like adding sequin flats to rolled up boyfriend jeans and a tee shirt. They add just enough sparkle to keep the outfit polished and feminine, without trying too hard.  Here is a peak at a few of my favorite sequined pieces.

{Forever 21 Sequin Beret}

{Express Sequin Top}

{Xhilaration Sequin Tank}

{Forever 21 Sequin Cardigan}

{Xhilaration Sequin Headband}

{Sky Sequin Back Tank}

4 comments:

  1. wow you'r photos are amazing
    http://girlynote.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog

    Glad I met it in internet :)

    Check mine also please :)
    http://beautyaddicted.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love! I appreciate every single comment! Make sure to leave your website so I can comment back! xo