May 11, 2011

Bit Of Home: Sneak Peek

{My nightstand}

When we first moved in to our new home, just over a year ago, I had so many different ideas as to how I wanted to decorate and felt overwhelmed with all the possibilities.  I knew I wanted to keep more of a modern feel but beyond that I just was not sure what I wanted to do.  I am still constantly making changes and will probably never be fully satisfied with everything; and knowing me, most likely I will want to completely re-do the whole house within six months.  But for the moment I am happy with our little castle and wanted to share just a peek of some of my favorite spots throughout the house.  There is definitely more to come, but since I am a perfectionist I want to get some more work done before a big debut, not to mention scrub the house from top to bottom.  So until then, I will be sneaking peeks at everyone else's home decor for more inspiration.  Now it's your turn - what's your decorating style and where do you look for inspiration?

{Kitchen canisters}

{Entry console table with my book collection}

{Cheery guest bedroom}

15 comments:

  1. The pics from your house look great! love the yellow accents on the guest bedroom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. clean & classy home.. :)

    feel free to follow back!
    http://neusparkle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the clean lines of your decorations - very simple, yet chic - love it!

    My home decoration style is very modern.
    xx
    Shellena
    mintalamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the detail touches you have put throughout with the flowers and pieces on your console table. Very cute.

    Laurenlovestoshare

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the yellow pillow...the books...and the canisters ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos! I love home tours. More! More! :) I like the hint of yellow. It adds a pop of color and brightens up the room. Great job decorating!!!
    xoxo
    -linh
    http://la-lalinh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the guest bedroom colors, crisp white/yellow/black combination, its gorg!

    xo Lynzy
    http://sparklingfootsteps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like this; lovely details! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i just came across your blog and i love it!! im always looking for fashion/recipe/interior design blogs and im loving your style.

    follow each other??
    www.wecanpretend.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW.. you definitely have a great taste..
    Gorgeous guest room
    lee x

    ReplyDelete
  11. i really love your canisters, sweet touch<3

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love the kitchen canisters!
    i want more pictures!! you look like your good at the whole interior design ;)

    sharlxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful...I want to see more. :-)

    Dhalia

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your home. I am obsessed with touches of black in home design.

    xox Lexi
    Glitter & Pearls

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love! I appreciate every single comment! Make sure to leave your website so I can comment back! xo