May 4, 2011

Blue Shoes

{Hoops, necklace, tank, skirt - F21; Ring - Target; Clutch - Aldo; Shoes - Qupid }
Since the majority of my shoe collection is some variation of a black pump, I have been trying to branch out and add more colorful choices.  Like these blue heels for instance, that I bought almost a year ago and finally wore for the first time yesterday.  I love that they add something a little unexpected to an outfit, and that they can spice up an otherwise boring ensemble.  Even though they are a pretty bold color and may seem like they would restrict what is worn with them, they are actually pretty versatile.  These bright blue puppies can be worn with just about any color, paired with anything from jeans to a formal gown and they can either dress up or dress down an outfit.  The possibilities are really endless and I am very disappointed in myself for putting off wearing them for this long.  But not to worry, I have all summer to put them to good use.  Next up on my wish list is a pair of green and a pair of yellow shoes . . . and maybe a new pair of red pumps. 


 


20 comments:

  1. VaaaaaVooooom ! Love your blue shoes and your blog :)

    Following :)

    xx Cat brideblu

    ReplyDelete
  2. this really is an amazing outfit !!!

    following!!!


    Have you seen my latest post ?
    http://v-fashionwise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great color combo! I'm onthe hunt for yellow shoes as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, your blue heels are gorgeous! Great blog, congrats! Thanks for visiting my blog and for your lovely comment! I'm your follower now! Would you like to follow me?:
    www.kikisbookofdreams.blogspot.com/
    xoxo Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my! i love your shoes!! :)

    http://thepinkmargarita.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your outfit! the shoes are adoreable :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the color blocking and I LOVE the blue suede shoes!!

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. looove your heels! xoxo

    my-life-is-untitled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice outfit! those shoes are amazing!!!!!


    kisses from La Mode En Rose = )

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look gorgeous and sexy! stunning blue heels!

    greetings from
    http://mikalafashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it!
    xx
    Shellena
    mintalamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. GORGEOUS PUMPS. i'm going to wear either pumps in that color to my wedding, or white chucks.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice :)I like Your style and I am following You, Check mine if You like as well :) I hope that You will follow me :) Thanks and Have a nice day :) Margareta

    http://margaretavictoria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW killer amazing shoes! makes your legs look a m a z i n g!

    sharlxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a pretty outfit! I love the heels - I know what you mean about having many version of black heels! I am Def following!
    Have you seen my bloggy-space?

    http://navlandstyle.blogspot.com/

    xo Nav

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the color blocking. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  17. great colours and outfit!
    gotta love forever 21 :)

    talesofmonkeyandpig.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love! I appreciate every single comment! Make sure to leave your website so I can comment back! xo