May 27, 2011

Easy Breezy

{Hoop, Bracelets - F21; Blazer - Target; T-shirt - old; Shorts - American Eagle; Shoes - Aldo}
You know, sometimes you just need something easy; like jeans and a t-shirt, or cut off jeans in this case.  And sometimes you just need to be casual, but still want to look like you are a human.  Sometimes you just really do not feel like fixing your hair and will let it do whatever it is that nature intended it to do.  And sometimes all these things end up happening on the same day and you end up with a little something that goes like this.  So go ahead and wear your jeans and t-shirt, then add your blazer and killer heels to say, "I'm here and I'm ready to party."  Then go ahead and let nature have its way with your hair for once - no one will even notice, they will be too busy looking at those killer heels and wondering how you can possibly walk in them (this is assuming that you can, in fact, walk in them). And sometimes you just might be surprised with the results of what 'sometimes' may bring.





19 comments:

  1. hello killer legs...can i replace mine w/ yours? haha. oh, and love the shoes of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful outfit! I've always believed that the right shoes can totally change an outfit - and I love yours!
    Have a great weekend.
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh love this! I like the juxtaposition of both casual and dressy, but how it all works together so nicely! Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chic style! :D

    juilletclair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. really like your blog:) I invite to visit my blog http://diana-daron.blogspot.com/ and follow each other

    ReplyDelete
  6. die for this outfit. you look stunning. perfect for summer. Stop by to see who landed on Fash Boulevard's Fash Fave and Fash Fail list for this week. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hooray for killer casual. I think you look great but also comfortable! I need to try this out when the weather plays nice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oops! that was me below, no idea how to work this comment place. you are super cute! making me jealous with those legs girl. looking good!!!!

    http://www.amommasdesiresandpacifiers.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. the whole outfit is wonderful but I fell in love with the shoes :)

    http://girlynote.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww, thanks! You're making me blush! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. you totally rocked the classy blazer with the casual cut-offs :) and i love those shoes!

    xo,
    Haley {Life is Sweet}
    http://adamandhaleykjar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. You ate too cute taking off your shoes...love it! I love the blazer!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Roisin-ElizabethMay 28, 2011 at 4:28 PM

    I love the shoes and blazer <3 especially when worn with the casual shorts and t shirt
    Much Love
    Roisin Elixabeth
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE how original this outfit is. I never would have thought to put an Ed Hardy tshirt, blazer and cutoffs together, but it not only works, it looks fricking amazing!!!
    I love this photography =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. RockabillyjunctionMay 29, 2011 at 2:52 AM

    This could be my everyday attire. Except I'd kill myself in the heels : /
    This outfit Rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Superlike your Blazer!!! If u like we can follow eachother
    http://fashionquotient.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super cute outfit. Love the blazer and shoes.:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look awesome, beautiful girl! Great color combination, great shoes (great legs for that matter!)!

    Cheers,
    Gina

    http://ginabiber.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love! I appreciate every single comment! Make sure to leave your website so I can comment back! xo