May 7, 2011

Favorite Photos of the Week

{The newlyweds}
I am so happy it is the weekend as this week has been pretty crazy.  Exactly a week ago I was running around Buffalo for my sister's wedding, then had a crazy week trying to catch up with life and yesterday spent over six hours at a car dealership baking in the sun, only to walk away with nothing other than a sunburn and a splitting headache then ended up with a flat tire just a couple miles from home.  Oh the irony of life!  The good news is, it does not take much to cheer me up; so to come home to see our freshly planted flowers re-blooming (I thought for sure I had killed them) and to relax and enjoy a delicious taco salad for Cinco de Mayo is all it takes to put a smile back on my face.  I would love to hear what your plans for the weekend are, feel free to comment here, post on my Facebook page or tweet me.  Whatever your plans may be, I hope you have a nice, relaxing weekend!  And a big Happy Mother's Day to all the mom's out there - especially mine - I love you with all my heart Mom and I miss you to death!


{Wedding bouquets}

{Father-daughter dance}

{Asylum re-blooming}

{Front yard tree blooming}

{Front yard flowers blooming}

{Cinco de Mayo taco salad}


18 comments:

  1. Lovely images dear! Congrats on your sisters' wedding! XOXO Raspberry & Rouge

    http://raspberry-rouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on her wedding! :D
    love her beautiful wedding dress

    juilletclair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on the wedding, the photos are gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She´s beautiful and I love the pics! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pics, thanks for your comment :D

    New post on:
    http://rejectingtheobviousness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. best wishes to your sister :)

    much love,
    thepinkmargarita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. awh congrats to your sister, picture looks adorable
    nomomomom taco salad!

    sharlxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. soo beautiful! looks amazing, great blog! :)

    xx
    www.dragonnfruit.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the pictures! Your sister looks so beautiful! :)


    alittledinasoar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats !! :D
    Love the dress , so chic ! :D
    xoxo from spain love
    www.mrolez.com
    @mrolez

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cool header! And I especially like the tagline, very sassy, lol..(following now, i hope you can follow back also!..
    Thank youuu!

    TravelDesignery.com

    .

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a beautiful dress! she looks a bit like coco rocha in the second picture.

    thanks so much for dropping by and commenting on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your sister's wedding looks beautiful - but I'm stuck staring at that taco salad. Yum!! I think I may be having a belated cinco de mayo dinner tonight and eating some tacos!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for stopping by my blog! What beautiful photos! Looks like she had a wonderful wedding! And btw, that taco salad looks SO YUMMY!!



    Stop by again soon! xoxo!
    http://pancakeSTACKER.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for the sweet comment, lady! That taco salad look so ridiculously good, I want one riiiiight now! Holy smokes!

    ReplyDelete
  16. These shots are just wonderful. Have you ever joined Unknown Mami's Sundays in My City meme--These would be perfect for that :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. that taco salad looks like heaven!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love! I appreciate every single comment! Make sure to leave your website so I can comment back! xo