May 2, 2011

The Morning After

{Cardigan - Old Navy; Tank & Shorts - American Eagle; Sunglasses - Franco Sarto; Bracelets, Necklace, Bag - F21; Watch - Target; Shoes - Bakers}
The morning after coming home from a big trip, I always feel so overwhelmed with all that needs to be done in order to catch up with Life since it did not have the courtesy to pause while I was away.  The unpacking, the laundry, the re-stocking and the correspondence do not permit me to indulge in the week of sleep that is much needed after my whirlwind trip to Buffalo this past weekend for my sister's wedding.  So instead, I indulged in the second best thing: a comfortable and easy outfit that will get me through my day of chores.  I picked up this cardigan last week at Old Navy and had to wait to finally wear it since I packed really light for the trip and was in wedding garb most of the time.  It was about 80 degrees today but there was a little breeze that would not allow just a tank top and shorts, so the cardigan was my first choice for a light cover up.  With my signature pop of color, comfy sandals, sunglasses to hide the dark circles and a bag that gave my shoulders a break, I was ready to face the day.





20 comments:

  1. Love this outfit!!!! Awesome photos!!!
    I'm deff following your blog!!!
    check out mine sometime?!

    xoxo
    www.StyleItInHeels.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your necklace :)

    http://girlynote.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! You look C-squared (comfortable and chic). Cute sandals!!
    xx
    Shellena
    mintalamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit! You just gave me a reason to stop by Old Navy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome! i like it very much!


    kisses from La Mode En Rose = )

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the necklace! And the bag!
    Great outfit! :)


    alittledinasoar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome accessorizing! From the bangles, the watch, the leaf necklace to the bag and sunnies it all looks fab!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these photos!! I think the bright fence looks so great against your outfit. I've been thinking that I need to get out there and find some more diverse locations for my outfit photos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving your jewelry and your bag...such a great outfit overall! You're so so pretty too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your outfit! :)
    http://thepinkmargarita.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the relaxed outfit and the background is gorgeous!
    your necklace is so nice!

    sharlxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous jewellery! Great outfit and love the setting for you pics : )

    x
    Michelle
    www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. what an amazing bag, and neckless + short :)


    xxx London & Paris
    ps: join our giveaway
    http://themadtwins.blogspot.com/2011/05/rouge-coco-shine-liberte-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. love this. you look amazing. i know just how you feel. i always need a full day or two to get readjusted after a great trip. thanks love. Don't forget to swing by. new post everyday. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely outfit, especially the cardigan and the bag.

    Sarah
    x

    http://dollydotgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. love your easy hiking outfit! the bag is my favorite:D following you now.

    xoxo,
    blog.misspouty.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. love yr look!!

    www.mrsvintagehk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love you outfit and shoes ;))))
    http://cihc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. You are so perfectly thin! I wish I could do more fashion-type posts. (Que for me to hit the gym haha.)
    Love the outfit- Can't wait for spring/summer to arrive here!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love! I appreciate every single comment! Make sure to leave your website so I can comment back! xo