May 16, 2011

Over Santa Monica Boulevard

{Hoodie, Bracelets, Necklace, Bag - F21; Tank, Blazer, Watch - Target; Pants - Gap; Flip flops - Havaianas} 
I can't decide if having a wonderful weekend makes Monday better or worse.  It seems better because you are in a better mood and more relaxed going into the week, but worse because you just want the wonderfulness to continue since you are not yet ready to return to reality.  My husband and I spent Saturday in Santa Monica just walking around and people watching then headed over to Pink's (famous for their hot dogs) for dinner and picked up ice cream and a movie to finish out the day relaxing at home.  We had such a great time together and it is days like these that make you appreciate life and everything in it so much more.  The older I get, the more I learn that my "weekend attitude" needs to be my "every day attitude" and that no matter what the situation, I need to learn to appreciate every moment of life.  I have been trying for the past year or so to really look around more and see the beauty in even just the simple things in life, especially things that we take for granted (see this post).  It is amazing how much my perspective has changed; I am not saying my crazy emotions have changed - I still get frustrated and upset with things - but I can now appreciate that I have (hopefully) learned something and am all the more wise for it (again, hopefully; I do have a pretty thick skull).  All this to say, I hope you all had a wonderful weekend as well, that your week is off to a great start!  As always, check out my Facebook page for more pictures! 

















{On the Ferris wheel, re-creating our second date :)}






{Hot dogs at Pink's - yes, we destroyed it all!  We were starving!}


15 comments:

  1. Great photos, seems you had a lovely day! Great shirt & blazer :)

    http://mundodealicia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I luve your blazer!

    racheldanielle-l.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats so cute! you look amazing! XO Raspberry & Rouge

    http://raspberry-rouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute blazer. and now i want a hot dog ;)

    http://dressmeup-dressmedown.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your outfit! And french fries! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving the side detaling on your trousers!
    and the food = nomomomoom!

    sharlxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Santa Monica! It's one of my favorite cities. Every time I go to the pier, I feel like I'm on Three's Company. Lol. :P

    Your blazer is absolutely adorable and all that food looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you both had a fabulous time! The food looks YUM!!
    xx
    Shellena
    mintalamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. your outfit was really cute, and I really wish I had those hot dogs and fries right now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. your weekend sounds much funnn!
    and I love your outfit! :)

    alittledinasoar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a darling outfit! Looks like a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. wonderful outfit and cute photos <3 love your trouser and red hoodie!! and the food looks delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look like Carrie Bradshaw in those photos (but much prettier!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the red jacket under the blazer!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love! I appreciate every single comment! Make sure to leave your website so I can comment back! xo