May 10, 2011

Play Date

{Sunglasses & bracelets - F21; Cardigan, dress & belt - Target}

Do you ever wish you could just be a kid again?  So carefree and your biggest responsibility was making sure to brush your teeth before school.  When the stress of life gets to be too much, I like to take a little break and daydream about what it would be like to be a kid again.  No bills, no job, mom and dad take care of your meals; you just go on and play till you are ready for your Goldfish snack.  If only life were still that simple!  One of my favorite things to do during recess at school was play on the swings; it was so relaxing and I loved the feeling of flying through the air.  Well, I guess you can see nothing has changed in twenty years - I still love flying through the air and have found it to be a great stress reliever.  We are lucky to live right between two parks with playgrounds and now that the weather is nice and warm I will definitely be having more play dates to let loose and pretend that my life is carefree again.




17 comments:

  1. What a cute and fun outfit! Love those glasses!
    xoxo
    -linh
    http://la-lalinh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the blue and tan belt pairing..goes well together!

    I have to agree growing up my all time fav thing was to go on the swings! Oh now I feel like going to the park and just enjoyin'. I used to feel like I am a bird flying on the swings!

    xo Nav
    http://navlandstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that cardi with that belt. You look fab!
    xo
    Sharon
    http://www.fashion-isha.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun outfit! I love those sunnies!! great look!

    new post up on blog
    http://v-fashionwise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Exactly! Fun times. Anyway, love your outfit! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, you look supercute ^^ I actually still am a kid, in a certain ay... I am only 19 so playing on the playground is out of the question, but I still have my parents to take care of me and I don't have to make my own meals ^^ x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous outfit! and YES of course I want to be a kid again! But I'm still a kid at heart ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are absolutely darling. I love the spring dress. Too sweet.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. heheh... cute pictures! the color of your cardi and sunnies match the background! :)
    sweet!
    xoxo
    christina

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute summer outfit! i love matching floral dresses with plain-colored cardigans too :) you look so pretty!

    by the way, if it won't take so much of your time, i need your help. please visit my blog for more details. thank you!

    much love,
    thepinkmargarita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it and your outfit is awesome!
    xx
    Shellena
    mintalamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the swings too! One of my best dates was at a park haha
    Love your outfit too, perfect for a playdate!
    thanks for sharing

    I'm hosting a giveaway on my blog in case you wanna check it out!

    www.thespanglishlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think I have the same dress! It's lovely! I, too, love swings and slides and all other playground toys haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the comment!
    I love this outfit, so cute. And I find myself thinking back to the old days with little responsibility sometimes. Everything was so innocent back then. :)

    Kelly
    Enterkelly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oooh you look so cute! Love this outfit, just as the rest of your outfits. You always seem to style them just perfectly, you don't overdo it, but you don't underdo it either. I wish I could say that of myself sometimes...

    Keep up the good work!

    http://girl-onamission.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aww, thank you so much!! I appreciate your sweet comment!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love! I appreciate every single comment! Make sure to leave your website so I can comment back! xo