May 24, 2011

Quit Playin' Games With My Heart

{Necklace, Top, Clutch - F21; Bracelets, Shoes - Aldo; Jeans - Domaine}

Ok, this crazy weather is seriously toying with my emotions.  One minute it is 90 degrees and perfectly gorgeous, then the next minute it is freezing cold and rainy.  I don't know whether to wear a bikini or long underwear.  What on earth is a gal to do?  Well, I'll tell you exactly what this gal did; same thing she does everyday - get up, get dressed and get a back-up outfit to go.   My theory for beating the fickle weather is, brighten your mood with a bright color, bring extra layers in case it gets chilly and if your hair is anything like mine (think Monica in the Friends episode when the humidity gives her quite the fro), make sure it is up and under control.  I had a completely different outfit in mind last night, thinking I just wanted to be warm and comfortable since it was supposed to be nasty outside, but when I woke up with the Monday blues, I knew I desperately needed some color for a quick "pick me up".  This punchy top was the perfect choice to remedy my mood and win another round against the Crazy Weather and prove that two can play this game!





17 comments:

  1. Great outfit. I know how you feel about the weather! It's been the same here. Love the colours in that top, you've brightened up the day.

    xo L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this outfit! I know the weather here is pretty crazy too. And I too have crazy hair when the humidity hits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love! I think the top and necklace are my favorites! :)

    The weather is SO hot here in TX. It's even hot in the morning, so it feels "soupy" all day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Baby your blog is so cool!
    Come to me :)

    The yellow ball

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE you blog and LOVE your style!! (found you via Js blog) I notice you find a lot of your stuff at F21. How do you do it?? I get so overwhelmed there. Can you share your secrets?? : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colours and Print of that top!

    ReplyDelete
  7. pretty outfit ! i also love the title of this post haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love love love this outfit.
    Everything.

    Kelly
    Enterkelly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this outfit! Cute top. Marking it for an outfit idea :) Once I get me some grey pants.

    ♥always,
    Marisol @ The Sea & Sol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a chic outfit!! Love the blouse!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your grey heels! Great outfit.

    xxo
    http://www.iamheizl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks Sherry. Glad you came across my blog!

    I love your top in this picture. Wish we had F21 in the UK :( xoxo

    http://www.celectic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for visiting:-) and the advice. The sandwich from a few days ago looks beyond delish:-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. love. it. all. The grays with the pop of color is fabulous!

    xo,
    Haley {Life is Sweet}
    http://adamandhaleykjar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Sherry, thanks so much for visiting my blog and directing me to yours! I will certainly be following as your blog looks fantastic. I love your style (and don't even get me started on how much I envy your gorgeous legs)!

    http://dearlybeloveddiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love! I appreciate every single comment! Make sure to leave your website so I can comment back! xo