May 23, 2011

Things I'm Loving: Picture Frames

{Fun frame to match the guest bedroom}

I don't know about you, but I have a serious picture frame fetish.  I just can't resist a cute frame in a fun color or design.  It does not matter how rushed I am, every time I go to Target, I have to take a run down the picture frame aisle - just to look.  I do not know what it is about them that makes me weak in the knees, but it most likely stems from  my childhood office supply fetish and my love for anything that has to do with organizing or decorating.  I love that a frame can really enhance the tone of a picture - make that captured moment even sweeter or add some sass to a simple black and white photo.  Since my family is scattered all around the world, it is really important to me to have pictures of my loved ones around the house, so as soon as I have some spare time, I will be putting together a "photo wall".  I would like to get a bunch of similar frames in different sizes and shapes to put up some of my favorite family photos down our long hallway.  This project, however, is going to take some hunting to find the perfect frames, which of course I am not complaining about one bit!  So if you are ever in a store and happen to see a blonde girl just staring aimlessly at the picture frame selection with a huge, stupid grin on her face, don't be scared, it's just me pondering the perfect frame  . . . but feel free to say hi!  In the meantime, here are some of my current favorite frames around the house.

{Best gift ever from my baby sister!}

{Romantic frame in the leopard print guest bedroom}

{One of my favorite wedding gifts}

12 comments:

  1. The third picture-frame is really cute! I like them 2! Cute post darling! Wanna check my new post?:
    http://kikisbookofdreams.blogspot.com/
    xoxo Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  2. great frames ! they make or break a picture !

    have you seen my latest look ?
    http://v-fashionwise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmm, hmmm...frames are on top of my hunt it down and scoop it up list too girl! these ones are so pretty but the photos inside them are even more so. love your wedding shot in the yellow one total! we always wanted a photo wall too, wishing you mad lucks while working on yours.

    thanks for your very kind comment lades, the story about your dog was hilarious. what a doll he is. happy new week wishes. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so funny I totally thought I was reading a description of myself except I'm not blonde. When I moved to the states I only brought escentials and I'm just starting to get things like this to make new little collections! Great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have some beautiful frames! I have been on a frame kick lately myself. I have run out of place sto put them though. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute! I love all the frames and y'all's pretty pictures! It's silly of me, but I've never thought about buying a colored frame. I usually just buy boring old silver or black!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm a sucker for a good picture frame too! Yours are fab. xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. What awesome picture frames. I always end up getting boring black ones. I need to get some bright colors going.

    PS: I gave you a stylish blogger award! Check it out on my blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just got a super chic white frame with the inside border and everything for only $1.25 at the dollar store!

    Your design choices are lovely. Im a subscriber <3

    Peace & love
    oxo, ETTE

    WWW.THRIFTEDKARMA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have been meaning to do a picture frame collage on my bare wall. Sadly my thrift store hunts have left me empty handed. Love your frames.

    xxo
    www.iamheizl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. love that shirt and necklace combo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love! I appreciate every single comment! Make sure to leave your website so I can comment back! xo