Jun 20, 2011
Needing NOW: Anything Pink
After doing a little re-organization in my closet last week, I realized there are a few colors I am seriously lacking in my wardrobe. I have plenty of blue, way too much black, a splash of green and some yellow, but pink is practically non-exsitent. Horrible, I know. Especially for someone who claims to be such a "girly girl," you would think my closet would look like a bottle of Pepto-bismol exploded. But it doesn't. Not even close. So I am feeling the need for more pink in my life, to brighten up the inside of my closet as well as my summer wardrobe. I would love a pair of either light pink cut-offs or cropped khakis (preferably both) for those lazy days when you just want to throw on a t-shirt and go; the pink keeps you feeling pretty and peppy. Dresses go without saying in the hot weather, and what better way to stay cool than with a light, breezy little number in a juicy color! What about you, are you feeling the need for more pink in your life?
Here are my pink picks:
1. Topshop Knitted Self Stripe Jumper, $72
2. Topshop Moto Pink Cut Off Hotpants, $55
3. Dorothy Perkins Pink Ruffle Layered Dress, $42
4. Delias Ava Hanky Hem Tank, $25
5. Old Navy Women's Cropped Khakis, $13 on sale
6. Asos Boxy Flat Lock Clutch, $35
7. Forever 21 Patent T-Strap Sandals, $10.80
8. Debenhams Maine New England Dark Pink Fine Striped Roll Sleeve Shirt, $49
9. Dorothy Perkins Pink Belted Maxi Skirt, $46
PS Happy belated Father's Day to all the dad's out there; especially my dad - thank you for loving me through the hard times, for cheering me on and for telling me to keep my chin up! I'll always be your little girl; I love you Daddy!
Posted by Sherry at 2:00 AM