Jun 20, 2011

Needing NOW: Anything Pink

Needing Pink



After doing a little re-organization in my closet last week, I realized there are a few colors I am seriously lacking in my wardrobe.  I have plenty of blue, way too much black, a splash of green and some yellow, but pink is practically non-exsitent.  Horrible, I know.  Especially for someone who claims to be such a "girly girl," you would think my closet would look like a bottle of Pepto-bismol exploded.  But it doesn't.  Not even close.  So I am feeling the need for more pink in my life, to brighten up the inside of my closet as well as my summer wardrobe.  I would love a pair of either light pink cut-offs or cropped khakis (preferably both) for those lazy days when you just want to throw on a t-shirt and go; the pink keeps you feeling pretty and peppy.  Dresses go without saying in the hot weather, and what better way to stay cool than with a light, breezy little number in a juicy color!  What about you, are you feeling the need for more pink in your life?
Here are my pink picks:

1.  Topshop Knitted Self Stripe Jumper, $72
2.  Topshop Moto Pink Cut Off Hotpants, $55
3.  Dorothy Perkins Pink Ruffle Layered Dress, $42
4.  Delias Ava Hanky Hem Tank, $25
5.  Old Navy Women's Cropped Khakis, $13 on sale
6.  Asos Boxy Flat Lock Clutch, $35
7.  Forever 21 Patent T-Strap Sandals, $10.80
8.  Debenhams Maine New England Dark Pink Fine Striped Roll Sleeve Shirt, $49
9.  Dorothy Perkins Pink Belted Maxi Skirt, $46

PS  Happy belated Father's Day to all the dad's out there; especially my dad - thank you for loving me through the hard times, for cheering me on and for telling me to keep my chin up!  I'll always be your little girl; I love you Daddy!

25 comments:

  1. Anything? Everything! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pink maxi skirt! So airy and light! www.bravoerunway.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol! True, very true! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like like!! Great colour :) Happy monday!! XO Rebecca

    http://raspberry-rouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tangled In TexasJune 20, 2011 at 7:25 AM

    Such cute stuff! I'm glad I'm not the only one who counts how many pieces of each color she has. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am TOTES with you on that...i love color but it was only recently that i started introducing more of it into my closet. love that pink maxi skirt! and kudos for finding affordable things!

    love your blog!

    www.cupcakesomg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you!! Yay for pink! I've always loved it but apparently I've been on strike!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL!! Nope, you're not alone! Welcome to the clubl!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you! Hope you have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't own a lot of pink as well and need to up the anty. I love #8 and #9.
    xx
    Shellena
    mintalamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG! I love all of your picks! Amazing... Now I want something pink as well :)

    xxx,

    http://fashionfractions.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pink is my FAVORITE color!! I wish I owned those pink shorts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I looove 1 and 9!!

    &&Thank you for the lovely comment!

    xx, Melanie
    lightssobright

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tangled In TexasJune 20, 2011 at 2:20 PM

    P.S. I left something for you on my blog. :)

    http://tangledintexas.blogspot.com/2011/06/my-first-bloggy-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. More pink... story of my life! love it

    ♥, Ette
    www.thriftedkarma.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I always turn to pink to brighten up my wardrobe. All of these would easily do the trick. Fabulous picks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Every girl needs some pink in their life, it's true :) these are all lovely pictures! my favorite is the maxi skirt. I still don't own a maxi!
    The House of Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've got pink fever right now too--that freaking #9 is calling me!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love pink! These are great finds!

    http://www.badjoan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. pink is so hot right now! i love this post! im dying for some hot pink shorts! great blog. following! check mine out, maybe youd like to follow back? :)

    www.theplatinumbatch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yeah, me too on the shorts - hot pink, light pink - I'll take any of it! :) Thanks so much for following!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I know huh?? Doesn't get much better than that!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Me too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love! I appreciate every single comment! Make sure to leave your website so I can comment back! xo