It seems like I am usually the last person to find out about things, especially when those 'things' happen to be cool new websites. I am sure that is the case once again with these websites, but I am going to share anyway, on the off-chance that there is somebody else besides me who needs the inside scoop!
* StylePage - This is a great brand new website for sharing inspiration photos, whether you are a blogger, designer or photographer; it is a fun place to showcase your style, network and satisfy your fashion cravings! This is the "place to connect with other fashionable people".
* Pinterest - This is another awesome website to check out if you need to get the creative juices flowing. It is not just for fashion, but includes interior design, food, fun quotes and just all around great photos! It is the "place to catalog the things you love".
* Polyvore - Imagine having your own virtual closet . . . an unlimited virtual closet where you can put outfits and inspiration boards together all day long - well that is exactly what this site is! You can also ask the Polyvore community for styling advice and get answers within minutes and check out other people's sets to get some great outfit ideas!
* Adore , Lonny, Rue and High Gloss - These are all online magazines about home decor/interior design and all things glamorous. With fabulous home tours and fun finds, these are the magazines you want to check out if you want to re-decorate, re-organize or just stare at pretty things!
* Jessica Illustration - I don't know about you, but I have a severe weakness for fashion sketches/drawings and would wallpaper my house in them if I could. I came across some of Jessica's work on Facebook and fell head over heels for her illustrations and paintings. I have been staring at her Etsy shop trying to figure out what piece I would even get and it is entirely impossible to decide - I want them all!!
Well, that's all for now folks, but as I come across more websites that you can't live without, I will definitely be sharing! I leave you with these pictures of Duke, or "Master of the Universe," as he prefers. Yes, that is his tail in my face, as he is in my bed and on my pillows - just the way he likes it. Like I said yesterday - he wears the pants in this family!