Jun 29, 2011

This Skirt Was Made For Twirling

{Earrings, Tank, Bracelets - F21; Belt - old; Skirt - Thrifted; Sandals - Bakers}

I got this skirt a few weeks ago and immediately fell in love with the color, and then when I tried it on, I fell in love with the fact that it would be perfect for twirling around the house in.  Yes, you heard me right; I twirl around the house.  Call it childish if you want, but I call it good, old fashioned fun.  I am not sure what it is about the feeling of your skirt flaring out when you twirl around, but it never gets old.  If a skirt twirls, it's a keeper; what can I say, I have high standards.  I was going to get some pictures twirling around, but I got too dizzy before we got a good shot; this old age business is really cramping my style.  Can't twirl, can't ride roller coasters because they make me sick, can't throw tantrums in stores, can't wear my swimmies anymore; what's next - no more Goldfish before nap time?  Ahh well, at least I still get to wear fun clothes and even get to pick them out myself.  And I am so glad I picked this skirt since it seems like it was made just for twirling.




27 comments:

  1. this skirt is perfect for you!! you look stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that skirt and love the colorblocking!! why can't i ever find good vintage??

    www.cupcakesomg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looks so pretty!

    There's a giveaway for a 50€ giftcard to shop at DOORTJE! I hope that you can join!


    kisses from La Mode En Rose = )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I love the gold accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love this skirt!! I want one, and the color combo is fantastic!
    www.jesscauseblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome skirt! you did great with the color blocking trend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Love!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lol, that was pretty much how I felt until I found this!! Don't worry, your time will come!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww, thanks so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tangled In TexasJune 29, 2011 at 9:36 AM

    This might be my favorite outfit so far (except for the ballerina one!) :) Love it love it love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww!! Thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Don't need to get the twirling around pictures because with the flow of this skirt, I can already imagine you twirling in my imagination. Great colors combination girl. Love it. Thanks for your comment on my post. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful colors! this looks great together!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the skirt! And who says you can only twirl around the house? :-P When I wear a fun skirt, I always tend to find ways to spin around just a little more (even while I'm teaching, lol)

    ReplyDelete
  17. aw man I was hoping for an Awesome twirling picture! hahah. this color combo is amazing and so is that skirt. you look gorgeous!
    The House of Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, what a lovely outfit! The colors remind me of Gucci. And you look gorgeous!

    xoxo
    Em
    mandemstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. love the colour combo and I love twirly skirts too!

    ReplyDelete
  20. i love this look. so flowy and light....GREAT look!

    ~nic
    www.nics-picks.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Aww. thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you! I know, I thought of that too - the Gucci pant outfit that's all over right now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. LOL!! I was wishing for one too!!!! Oh well, next time I'll nail it! ;) Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lol! Good point!! That's awesome you can twirl and teach!!!! I'm sure your students love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thanks!! And you're welcome!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love! I appreciate every single comment! Make sure to leave your website so I can comment back! xo