Jun 13, 2011

Weekend Wrap-Up

{Started my summer reading and brushed up on my Sudoku skills}

HE-LLO SUNSHINE!  I think it is finally summer!  We had such gorgeous weather this weekend, it was impossible to stay inside.  We started the weekend a little early by taking an afternoon trip to the lake on Friday, and just enjoyed chatting and watching our crazy puppy play in the water.  Then Saturday I was apparently in a scavenging mood and hit up three thrift stores to see what gems I could unearth and scored a bright red envelope clutch in perfect condition, as well as a couple pretty little dishes to display more jewelry. Sunday we soaked up the sun in the backyard and finished off the weekend with some wicked banana split sundaes.  It was so nice to finally start thawing out from the long winter and catch up on some much needed relaxing; I feel refreshed and am so excited to see what this week will bring!  How about you - what did you do this weekend?  Hope your week is off to a great start!

{New dish to display accessories}

{Another new dish to hold colorful earrings}

{Thrifted envelope clutch for $1.50!}

{Banana split sundaes with frozen yogurt; so we could add more Reeses!}

27 comments:

  1. I've been looking for similar leopard shoes for a while now , .. they look amazing !

    have you seen my latest post ?
    http://v-fashionwise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a lovely weekend. Love that red clutch, and that banana split looks delicious!

    Xx

    http://chelseasgirl.wordpress.com/

    http://theidea-generator.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Berlin Hair BabyJune 13, 2011 at 4:20 AM

    i also adore coco chanel perfum - love the way you've displayed your jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your red clutch and the catty shoes!!! The banana split looks delish!!
    xx
    Shellena
    Mint a la Mode

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am seriously in love with your clutch! and the fact that it was so cheap makes it even more appealing. great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! I love that clutch.. I can't believe you got it for $1.50!!! I want your dessert right now as well. Yum.

    Xo, Kristin
    www.myfashionandfood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. the pictures are so inspiring! the banana split looks sooo yummy! i'm hungry now ;)

    Mina x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol, me too looking at it again!! :) Thanks for your sweet comment!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks! I was pretty excited about it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. sounds liek you had an absolutely fabulous weekend! And those sundaes look sinfully delish! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you!! I know huh? I was shocked to see it laying there in all it's glory and no one else was looking at it - swiped that thing so fast and high-tailed it to the check out!! Lol! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks!!! It WAS delish!!! :) Kinda craving more now!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you!! Oh gosh, Chanel Mademoiselle is my absolute favorite!! Can't live without it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you!! Hope you had a great weekend too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks! I got them a few yrs ago at Bakers :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow lady..i love this inspiration..really!you have a nice blog:)
    come and see mine and if u like it..follow!i'll do the same back, i'd be happy to follow each other..kiss

    Patchwork à Porter

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the thrifted clutch, the red is awesome.
    My nailpolish is from Catrice (up in the air) by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you - for both! I'll definitely check that one out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Aww, thank you so much!! I appreciate it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Just found your blog and I love it! That dessert looks delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yay! So glad you found me!! Thank you so much!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I want that clutch!

    http://ieatyogurtforbreakfast.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh boy that banana split looks AMAZING. I can't remember the last time I had one. Definitely changing this! Haha! Something Borrowed is such a great week! I am excited to read the rest of the series! Thanks for stopping by!!


    xoxo!
    http://pancakeSTACKER.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lol! I know, I think it had been decades since I last had a banana split!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the glass earring dish! And that Reeses sundae looks DIVINE!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  26. Alexandra ZagrebelnaiaJune 14, 2011 at 5:19 PM

    Oh, red clutch is so stylish!

    http://ohsoalexandrish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love! I appreciate every single comment! Make sure to leave your website so I can comment back! xo