Jul 7, 2011

Back To Reality


Aaannndd, we're back.  After a week long vacation in Boise, Idaho, to visit friends and family, we are back home and back to reality.  We had a great trip and are incredibly exhausted, but it was so fun to spend time with my hubby's whole family and hear all the family stories, play lots of games and see some old home videos!  We also got to go camping with friends, eat tons of amazing food and went to see fireworks on the 4th.  We had decided to drive to Boise so we could take our little monster (the dog) with us and even though it is an incredibly long drive (12 hours) we had a blast chatting, listening to music and checking out the scenery along the way.  It was so nice to get out of town and have a much needed break from our routines, but it felt so good to come home and be back in California - especially since we stopped to get In-N-Out burgers for dinner; they have never tasted so good in my life!  We did not take as many pictures as we had hoped, but here are a few of the drive and a couple highlights and be sure to check out my Facebook page for more pictures!








13 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love that photo of the dark clouds over the desert mountain. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures!! if these are not beautiful places, them what? Your puppy is so-super-cute. I have 'Andy' my Chow- shepherd mix that goes with me on EVERY SINGLE trip, I just enjoy VKs more with him.
    Thanks for sharing.
    http://styleidnet.blogspot.com/
    http://www.filomenascloset.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute dowgie! he was like, " stop taking pictures of me...." lovely photos! looks like you guys had fun!

    http://ieatyogurtforbreakfast.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. your dog is soo cute! i love dogs!


    - True

    http://itstrued.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a fantastic time, I adore all of your pictures, they are amazing!
    www.jesscauseblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol! Thank you!! We're pretty fond of him!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol! Yeah, we're constantly taking pictures of that dog, and he's the worst model ever - always moves as soon as you get the camera out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks!! It was a pretty scenic drive! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you!! It was pretty cool to see too!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such great scenery and what a fun road trip! You look fabulous in red and I had no idea your hair is so long! I love it! Thank you for stopping by again!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww thanks! Yeah, my hair is getting pretty long - way overdue for a trim! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your photos are gorgeous and your dog is too adorable! xoxo Marissa

    http://happiness-is-the-little-things.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love! I appreciate every single comment! Make sure to leave your website so I can comment back! xo