Jul 6, 2011

Bit Of Home: Sneak Peek, the Sequel









{Coffee table in the living room}

I have been feeling inspired lately to re-decorate and re-organize the house, but I am not sure exactly what I want to do.  I like to keep things simple and uncluttered, but I feel like there is still so much missing.  When we first moved in to our house (March 2010), I went on a whirlwind decorating extravaganza for about four months and burnt myself out and really have not done much since.  I have been searching other blogs such as Miss Walker, luxe + lillies and Made By Girl, reading through home decor magazines and scouring Pinterest for inspiration and ideas.  The only things I know for sure at this point, are that I would like more pillows for the couch and I am thinking of changing the accent color in the living room.  Beyond that, I am still not positive what else I want to do, but there are a few ideas I am tossing around.  So for now, here is another little sneak peek of some of my favorite nooks and crannies in my house.



{Inspiration corner on top of the DVD cabinet}



{Mirrors and flowers in the entry}



{Mirror collage in the guest bedroom}



{Guest bedroom}

27 comments:

  1. You have some gorgeous guest bedrooms! Those are some lucky guests! =) I especially love the yellow accents with the flowers, frame, and pillow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Loving the coffee table spread!

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tangled In TexasJuly 6, 2011 at 7:34 AM

    Your home is gorgeous! I love the mirror collage in the guest bedroom. I'm ready to move so I can (re)decorate a house. Ha ha :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your home is beautiful! I really like the Mosaic vase! This should be in Architectural Digest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gorgeous I love your sense of style. Looks like a showhome xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it all, looks like you have done an amazing job already!! Keep up the good work!
    www.jesscauseblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love that mirror collage, what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow your house is amazing! love it!

    http://ieatyogurtforbreakfast.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all the accent colors and the mirror collage. What great and fun ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your monkey candle holder!
    Your house looks amazing!
    Love the mirrors n flowers in your entryway too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much!! I love that little candleholder too - Target a few yrs ago!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww! Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks! I actually got the idea from The Viceroy Hotel! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aww!!! Thank you - you're too sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow!!! That's the best compliment ever!! Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lol!! I know, I was so excited to have my own house to decorate however I wanted, but then I realized how overwhelming that is!! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. FashionandnumberJuly 6, 2011 at 9:23 PM

    I like the guest bedroom. It has this colorblock design - black n yellow! Also,great photography skill! Love it! ;)

    Xoxo,
    Ling
    www.fashionandnumber.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Aw, thanks so much! I really appreciate that!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. love it all! I'm always up for interior design inspiration :)

    new post!The House of Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  24. this is so lovely. i really like the mirrors in the guest room.

    ~nic
    www.nics-picks.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your home is so lovely. I love black & yellow combination. So chic!

    ReplyDelete
  27. You have such an amazzzing place!:)

    xoxo
    teli
    krzteli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love! I appreciate every single comment! Make sure to leave your website so I can comment back! xo