Jul 29, 2011

Favorite Photos Of The Week

{Canoes patiently waiting for the summer campers}

After a crazy, busy week running from one end of LA to the other, we are definitely ready for the weekend!  Not that the weekend will be any more relaxing since we have a late night softball game, a birthday party and a BBQ to attend.  Nevertheless, it is the weekend, which is excuse enough for me to indulge in an extra three minutes of sleep, a fourth helping of dessert and some serious retail therapy.  Here are a few of my favorite photos from this past week - from our picnic at the lake, Ben's first softball game this summer and our trip downtown to check out Bloomfest.  And if you haven't already, make sure you check out my features on GapMag and Glamour!  Hope you all have a fantastic weekend and I will see you next month!  (In other words, Monday - can you believe July is already over??)

{Picnic spot at the lake}

{Hubby's first softball game this summer!}

{Hello hot pink combat boots!!  An artist at Bloomfest.}

{Gotta love LA!  Why does graffiti always look so much cooler on a brick wall?}

{At Bloomfest, trying not to melt}

{Our proud puppy - such a handsome little bugger!}

24 comments:

  1. I totally want to see that painting all finished! Looks amazing!

    Love your outfit! Hope you have a relaxing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics, the first one pic is divine :) And I love how breezy your outfit looked so breezy..perfect for summer!

    xo Nav
    http://navlandstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS on the shout out one not only one but two major websites! I'm always a huge fan of the Gap- I never knew I could love a store that sold the basics- haha. But I'm currently obssessed with their jersey knit skirt- you may find it in the Gap Body section, I have it in both colors- obssessed! you can dress it up or down and its so comfy for hot sticky days

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thanks so much!!! Yeah, it's kinda hit and miss with some of the trendy stuff at Gap, but their basics are always a hit!! Will definitely have to check out that skirt!!! Thanks for the tip!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know! I wanted to see it too! Thanks - you have a great weekend too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your tank is cute! "Trying not to melt" is so true! July is just terrible everywhere it seems like.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah it is!! But then as soon as the cooler temps come around I miss the heat!!
    Just can't win . . ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Alexandra ZagrebelnaiaJuly 30, 2011 at 3:49 PM

    I like your pictures! Especially puppy, graffitti, your outfit!

    visit my blog please)
    http://ohsoalexandrish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute pup! Congrats on the features! Seriously, where has the time gone?? I feel like summer just started lol Have a great weekend! -A

    Blurbs|Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know, I waited so long for summer to get here and now it's already almost over!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks Love!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great pictures and outfit :)

    http://velvetisolde.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. amazing group of photos & blog! I do love the pink boots. they are awesome =)

    Now following x

    http://hayleyhour.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/amarivintage

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, the countless hours of spending time in the heat. I hate it as well :(
    But nevertheless, your photos are superb and...that's a puppy?! Two words: SO. BIG.

    http://hautecouture3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lol! Well, he's just over a year, so I don't know that he would be considered a "puppy" still, but to us he's still a puppy!! Yeah, he's huge!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yay! Thank you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Aww your dog is so cute! Thanks for stopping by my blog btw, I'm so glad you did because I absolutely love your blog! It's so cute, I love the design! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats on your features girl!! I will check them out for sure. Your photos are all fantastic and I love canoeing...totally takes me back to when I was in summer camp :) Ahhh such fun memories!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such great photos, Bloomfest looks so fun, and your dog is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you! We're pretty fond of that 'little' guy too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you!! I know, good times huh? It was fun to watch the kids trying to paddle around in circles! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you so much! I really appreciate it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love! I appreciate every single comment! Make sure to leave your website so I can comment back! xo