Jul 14, 2011

Out Of Office Memo


Hey gang!  I am guest posting over here today at Eat, Shop and Be Married for Zara, so be sure to check it out!  I am pretty excited since this is my first ever guest post and also a little nervous, for the exact same reason!  I am also playing hooky today since I am spending the day at the beach - although I guess it is actually "work" since I am just trying to catch up on my to-do list, right??!!  Either way, if you happen to be at the beach today, look for a tall blonde with some crazy tan lines . . . that would be me and that is something else I am working on!  Hope you all have a wonderful day and I will catch up with you when I return to the office!!

13 comments:

  1. beach days are so needed and you deserve it, enjoy!
    jess
    www.jesscauseblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous first guest post, I am sure this is first of many more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your first guest post :)

    xxx,

    Fashion Fractions

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great guest post! :) I really enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a great guest blog, nothing to be nervous about. Loved your outfit selections. That first pink skirt is amazing. Enjoy the beach, while we enjoy the rain in the English summer LOL x

    ReplyDelete
  6. absolutely loved your post girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww! Thank you so much!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you!!! We sure did enjoy the beach!! :) Hope your rain goes away!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Love!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you!! I hope so!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loved this post - congrats on the feature!!!
    xx
    Shellena

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love! I appreciate every single comment! Make sure to leave your website so I can comment back! xo