Jul 13, 2011
So now that we are almost half-way through summer, I figured I better get crackin' on my little to-do list. I feel like I have this never-ending list of things to get done around the house and in life and never take the time to think of fun things that I would like to do. I am hoping that sharing my intents with the world will inspire and push me to actually do them and not just think about them! I always feel let down at the end of the summer because I did not get to do everything that I wanted to and I never feel like I take full advantage of living in sunny California and doing all the summery things there are to do here. So really, this is just my way of ensuring that I not only get things done but also to make sure I squeeze every last drop of fun out of this summer!
1. Take more walks in the evenings.
2. Eat more fruits and veggies and drink way more water.
3. Take time out to read the mountain of books I have stock piled in the closet.
4. Organize and spice up the house (including all closets).
5. Try out some new recipes that look good but sound intimidating.
6. Host a brunch.
7. Experiment more with my hair and make-up.
8. Write some way overdue letters. (Yes, this is actually fun for me. Don't judge.)
9. Find a new skincare routine.
10. Find some great party dresses!!
11. Go to a concert in a park.
12. Have a picnic. Basket, checkered tablecloth, ants and all.
13. Spend as much time outside as humanly possible.
What about you? What are you must-do's for this summer?
Posted by Sherry at 2:00 AM