Aug 4, 2011

Dream Closet: Alice + Olivia

Alice + Olivia



Normal people usually count sheep when they are trying to fall asleep, but I like to fantasize about what I would have in my dream closet - Christian Louboutin, Brian Atwood, Chanel, Gucci, Prada, Matthew Williamson . . . aaannd I'm out.  But ever since I first laid eyes on this striped kimono dress Ali Fedotowsky wore on the Bachelorette last year, I have been obsessed with anything from Alice + Olivia and would love to have a closet full of their pieces.  From prim and proper to fun and flirty; the sequins, the draping, the color, the feminine details - what's not to love?  If you follow me on Facebook, then you already got a glimpse of just how far this obsession goes; I was ready to give up an arm for these pants, but apparently body parts are not considered an acceptable form of payment . . . yet, but maybe someday.  Until then, I will happily settle for imagining I am standing in the closet of my dreams, surrounded by every Alice + Olivia piece that has ever been made; or at least a couple sequin mini dresses.

Carlita Kimono dress

Spring Arthur pant

Kylie Ruffle Front Peplum Dress

Hildy Lace Tank Dress

Russo One-Shoulder Rouched Dress

Laken Long Tank Dress

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Definitely love that blue dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cookieswardrobe.blogspot.comAugust 4, 2011 at 8:17 AM

    Last dress is unbelievable!!

    http://cookieswardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherry!

    You are a gal after my own heart! I love it. I actually fantasize about all the things I would love to have in my closet as well, and how to set it all up before I fall asleep. It never fails to give me happy dreams of my beloved red soled shoes! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!!! Yay!!! A dream closet buddy!!! Yeah, I like to imagine how I would have it organized and what furniture, lighting, decor; I probably take it too far. Lol!!! Yes, definitely makes for some sweet dreams!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know, I'm still drooling over it!! Lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmm hmm!!! Blue ruffles - doesn't get any better!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What I love about them is the fact that they have very wearable clothes but still fabulous and couture! :)



    xoxo
    Antonia

    fashionimperative.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that blue draped dress. The thin strap paired with the chiffon shoulder is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Alice + Olivia are one of my favorite contemporary lines!! and of course, i love those pants!! I featured them on a "How I Would Wear It" a couple weeks back!

    www.cupcakesomg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love! I appreciate every single comment! Make sure to leave your website so I can comment back! xo