Aug 22, 2011

Happiness Is . . .

{My sweet, silly, cuddly puppy - who thinks he owns the world!} 

After having a bit of an emotional week and weekend, I just wanted to go to a happy place in my mind and escape the troubles of life for a while.  When times are tough and everything seems to go so wrong all at once, I have to take a time out and think about all the things that are so right and that bring a smile to my face.  (And if that's not working, then I look through eBaum's World, YouTube and Funny or Die for hilarious videos to make me laugh.)  Luckily, there are plenty of things in life that make me happy; but I find the most happiness in the people I love - whether it is talking to them or just looking at pictures and remembering the good times we had.  However, being the shopaholic that I am, anything remotely related to fashion comes in at a close second, as I do find great joy in getting a new pair of shoes or just re-organizing what I already have.  So here are some of the things that define happiness for me - but I would love to hear what happiness means to you!

{My adorable, silly nephew and beautiful, sweet baby niece!}


{My two loves - and looking at pictures of Duke when he was just a baby!}

{My wonderful family!  And our wonderful family photos!}
























{Looking through old pictures and re-living the glory days of my fabulousness!} 

{Just more fabulousness for your viewing pleasure!}

{An expanding collection of sky-high stilettos - makes my heart go pitter-patter!}

{Funny movies that never fail to make me laugh - even better when watching while snuggling and eating chocolate!}









3 comments:

  1. Aw, I hope you had a good weekend, and I hope you have a happy week this week! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maca (The Spanglish Life)August 22, 2011 at 6:09 PM

    All those things sound like the perfect pick-me-up when you're feeling down. Hope this week is better for you!

    www.thespanglishlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice entry esepcially for a Monday. I think every once in awhile you need to take a step back and realize what things you are doing RIGHT vs WRONG. Thanks for the uplifiting post!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love! I appreciate every single comment! Make sure to leave your website so I can comment back! xo