Aug 10, 2011

Inspire Me

                               Source: divalocity.tumblr.com via Sherry on Pinterest

{Love all the color, the maxi skirt, leopard pants, the shoes and gorgeous dresses!}

I think I have been tearing out and saving pages from magazines ever since I first starting getting Zoobooks waaay back in the day - the pictures of adorable baby animals would get me every time.  My magazine preferences may have changed slightly in more recent years, but I still tear out the pages that inspire me and keep them all in a huge binder, along with printouts of other images I come across on our wonderful world wide web.  This inspiration scrapbook is what I turn to when I need a little creative nudge and it helps me remember different styles I want to try out.  Right now, I am loving lots of color, fabulous jewelry, sequins galore, leopard print everything, blazers and denim;so I thought I would share some of my favorite photos that never fail to inspire me.  What are you loving right now and what do you turn to for inspiration?

PS  If you are needing more inspiration, be sure to check out my new page What To Wear. I will be updating this each season with more outfit ideas and more trends to try!



                      Source: thestyleblogger.com via Sherry on Pinterest

{Need to glam up menswear, like a buttoned up shirt with a gorgeous necklace on top}


                                 Source: None via Sherry on Pinterest

{Love the high-waisted mustard pants, and dressing up denim on denim with killer heels}


                                     Source: tumblr.com via Sherry on Pinterest

{Love everything about this!  The clutch, bracelets, lace skirt, gorgeous blouse and huge glasses!}  


                                                     Source: fashionzen.blogspot.com via Sherry on Pinterest

{Bright blue, leopard and chunky heels.  Even though it's pants, it reminds me to wear long skirts!}


                                                                          Source: sorellinalittlesis.blogspot.com via Sherry on Pinterest

{Stripes, statement necklace, pretty hair and make-up never fail}


                       Source: theglitterguide.com via Glitter on Pinterest

{Sparkles with distressed jeans = perfection!}


                       Source: theglitterguide.com via Glitter on Pinterest

{Make sequins more professional with a blazer and chic ponytail}


                                                                               Source: None via Sherry on Pinterest

{Feminine ruffles and pearls with romantic hair - dream outfit!}

20 comments:

  1. I am inspired. The 1st pic sums up all the current trends in 1 picture. Love it!

    I am currently in love with leopard prints, just did a Leopard print dress lookbook on my blog :)

    XoXo,
    Patience
    www.justpatience.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely Inspired! These are absolutely gorgeous images! The first one took my breathe away! I am going to check out your other page too now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pls ck out my blog too if you get a chance: http://bresbaubles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of these pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this!!! Have a beautiful day :)

    Kristin xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. That first picture is my FAVORITE!! Had to print it out and put it on my inspiration board!!

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fashion ImperativeAugust 10, 2011 at 11:11 AM

    OMG, the 3rd outfit is perfect! So stylish!! ;)



    xoxo
    Antonia

    fashionimperative.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's such a fun idea I used to had a home one, and a wedding one lol. I wonder if I still have them somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh yeah, I have a home one too! Great idea to have one for a wedding though - always somebody gettin' married!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lol! Me too!! I loved it the second I saw it! :) I would love to be their friend! Lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay! Glad to hear it!! Thanks so much for stopping by!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know - such a great photo!! LOVE the leopard - and I loved your lookbook - you look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you! You too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. love your blog at all ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE MAXI SKIRTS LOVING THE FIRST PIC! AND THE FIFTH THAT LEOPARD PRINT BAG...TOO DEVINE!

    berry-haute.blogspot.com check out and follow!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh amazing inspirations U are amazing following u and defenetly will come back great styled love it all hope u follow me back

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks Love! Just started following you too - great blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I knonw, huh??!!!!! I want it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love! I appreciate every single comment! Make sure to leave your website so I can comment back! xo