Aug 16, 2011

Last Hurrah

Last Hurrah


I think this is the first year ever in my life that a teeny tiny part of me (the part that pays the A/C bill) is actually looking forward to fall and the cooler temperatures.  I am always so sad to see summer go and the fun, flirty fashions and long, carefree days along with it.  Since we have about a month and a half of some serious heat left here in Southern California, I figured I better have one last hurrah with some of my favorite trends of the summer.  I have been loving all the great colors this season, floral prints, chunky gold jewelry and chunky heels, gorgeous sandals, maxi skirts or dresses and lots of arm candy.  I plan on wearing these trends to death in the next few weeks and soaking up every single ray of sun that I possibly can, to get my fill of summer before I hibernate for the winter.

Here are my picks for the final days of summer:
* Oasis Multi Floral Print Skirt, $35
* Delias Nadine Eyelet Dress, $29.99
* Modcloth Chime In Any Time Necklace, $49.99
* Aldo Wyatta Sandal, $60
* Asos Whistles Chunky Chain & Suede Bracelet, $34.48
* Asos Whistles Rana Double Cube Bracelet, $31.03
* Topshop Mullet Hem Blouse, $58
* Forever 21 Striped Ribbon Fedora, $12.80
* Topshop Lush Suede Strappy Platform Heels, $124
* Topshop Hyper Pleat Front Shorts, $30
* Miss Selfridge Black Strappy Maxi Dress, $65

14 comments:

  1. aaah I need that maxi dress in my life!

    iaminthemode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice combination:)love the maxidress!!

    Patchwork à Porter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those purple heels! So gorgeous.

    Lots of love from Sydney,

    x Kel

    being a backstage diva

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these pieces, esp. that Oasis skirt! I too am trying to squeeze in the last of my summer outfits before jacket and boot season hits us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love the bracelets! Summer is always nice, but I just cannot wait for fall/winter. It's just been too hot!

    kahla-sansom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, it's been really hot and I think that's the only reason I might be ready for it to be a couple degrees cooler!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know, I do too!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Already . . . ugh I don't want to think about end of summer lol. LOVE that black dress:-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great choices!! They look fabulous! My favourite: The yellow shorts! Right now I'm so into yellow!!:D

    Stop by some time:D

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Me too - I think I've been living in yellow for the past 3 months! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL, I know - I need to move where it's summer year round!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. so i tried to pick one i liked the best, it was a no go...love them all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It was a hot hot hot summer here. I am so ready for fall and winter.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love! I appreciate every single comment! Make sure to leave your website so I can comment back! xo