Aug 15, 2011

Leopard and Lace

{Earrings - NY&Co; Top - Thrifted; Shorts - Sans Souci (TJ Maxx); Shoes - Qupid; Watch - Target}

** Get the look, each piece under $110: Blouse, Shorts, Shoes, Ring

Since I have been seeing lace shorts and mini skirts all over the internet for the past couple months, I have been lusting after a short, lacy number.  I found these shorts a couple weeks ago and actually had the nerve to walk away from them - only to return the next day, frantically searching for them and scared to death that they would be sold out.  (This has happened numerous times in the past and you would think I would have learned by now, but noooo!  Apparently I have a penchant for learning things the hard way . . . over and over and over again.)  My mind has been racing with all the different outfit possibilities and I wanted to wear them all at once, but finally settled on keeping it classy and pairing them with my current favorite - leopard print.




37 comments:

  1. amazing outfit :)

    http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your top! I am still so in love w/animal prints.
    xx
    Shellena
    mintalamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this entire ensemble is BA-NA-NAS!!! you look like a model!!

    www.cupcakesomg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy crap you are looking HOT! The lace shorts look amazing on you and I like that the top even though fun with the leopord print is more modest since it's long sleeves and flowy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The ring and the shorts are definitely my favorites!

    kahla-sansom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your outfit, I LOVE the shorts!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome, awesome shorts!

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. leopard and lace - awesome combo! Looking good, lady!

    xo Nav
    Nav Land Style

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those shorts are to die for! I've been trying to DIY a pair like those but I simply cant find lace cute enough :(

    www.iaminthemode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great outfit! I'll take those shorts, and your legs. Thanks. : )

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have such an amazing style! I love your lace shorts! xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks! Me too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww, thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aw, thank you so much Elaine!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks Love!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks! Wow!! That would be a great DIY!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lol, thank you!! One order of shorts and legs coming up! ;-P

    ReplyDelete
  19. The shorts are so pretty!!
    Love your blog! Check out mine :)

    xoxo
    www.fashion-and-stuff-like-that.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. http://margariii.blogspot.com/August 16, 2011 at 4:11 AM

    Amazing skirt or shorts (I can't see what it is) You look so nice ;)
    ------------
    http://margariii.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. You rocked the look PERFECTLY, dear!
    I think this is my fave look of yours yet!!!


    Stay tuned for lots of pictures of my new apartment:
    all white-on-white furniture, hardwood, and gorgeous decor

    OXO

    ♥, Ette

    www.thriftedkarma.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. beautiful lace look and your hair looks shiny, healthy and beautiful...! xo BHB
    http://www.berlinhairbaby.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you so much!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you!! Yay! Can't wait to see some pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Yeah I'll take your outfit and legs as well! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  27. love love the booties!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Lol!! Aw, thank you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love the shorts with those shoes! Super cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love! I appreciate every single comment! Make sure to leave your website so I can comment back! xo