Aug 24, 2011

My Secret Obsession

{Blouse, Necklace, Bag - F21; Skirt - H&M; Shoes - Aldo}

** Get the look, each piece under $73: Blouse, Skirt, Necklace, Bag, Shoes

I am not a huge fan of reality TV; I don't like all the fighting and the drama or the crazy, irrational hotheads - it boils my blood and brings out a side of me that no human should ever be exposed to.  However, I do enjoy seeing what everyone wears on these shows and will watch some of them, solely for that reason.  I have been obsessed with The Housewives (of all cities) for the past year, only to ogle their baubles and gorgeous gowns and to peek inside their outrageous homes.  And I watch The Bachelor, Bachelorette and Bachelor Pad for great outfit inspiration that is a little more down to earth and affordable . . . ok fine, you got me, I do watch that one for the drama - how can you not get sucked into the Jake, Vienna, Kasey . . . thing?  My latest secret obsession (now not so secret) is Keeping Up With The Kardashians - I absolutely love seeing what the girls wear and entirely envy their shoe collection.  I have been so inspired by Kim's style lately; I love how polished and put together she always looks.  Yeah, she may have a whole entourage that puts her together, but I can still appreciate the end result and steal style ideas; like adding just a statement necklace and killer heels to a super simple outfit.

** To get outfit details from some of these shows, check out The Possessionista, who tracks down where pieces are from or finds items that are similar!




23 comments:

  1. i'm always so impressed--you find such luxe looking pieces from F21!!! i'm too impatient to get through all the leopard harem pants and expression tanks to find the good stuff!! what i'm trying to say is, i love that bag!

    CupcakesOMG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chic all the way! Perfect outfit. Love the skirt , the white blouse and the pop of color from the bag.

    Patience
    www.justpatience.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that skirt! The print and shape is just great. Awesome necklace too!

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bag looks super luxe and I want it now! I just tried to find it and it didn't link to that exact bag. Your look is so cool and put together. Great combo.

    http://bresbaubles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am right there with you. Obsessed. Plus from what I've seen the Kardashian sisters line at Sears is kind of amazing.
    Thank!
    Tabitha
    my-cliffnotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. that bag is just amazing :) love it!

    http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your bag. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah, I did like the look of some of their pieces too! Just might need to check it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you Patience!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lol!! Well thank you!! Yeah, my eyes usually glaze over walking through there, but every once in a while I'm in the mood to dig! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks! Yeah, I got the bag a year ago so they don't have it anymore and I tried to find the closest to it as possible without being too expensive - apparently it's not a hot color right now, unless you are willing to spend a little more on the PS1 from a few seasons ago - http://proenzaschoulerbag.com/iconic-ps1-bag-satchel-bag-c-1_2/ps1-leather-satchel-teal-p-6. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooo Sherry I like this skirt! Really you found that at F21? I consider myself to be a top bargain huntress but I missed that one! I am also guilty of getting addicted to the housewives, but really it is just BH and NJ I don't know what it is but the NJ wives just get me glued to the TV! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yeah, I agree - the NJ wives are probably my favs, but I like NY too!!!! The skirt is from H&M, but I think from last winter :(

    ReplyDelete
  16. gorgeous skirt love!!!!!!!

    XOXO

    ♥, Ette

    www.thriftedkarma.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow beautiful outfit. I love the skirt.
    xx J.
    http://secretfashionlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ooo Sherry I like this skirt!

    coming www.anindayorum.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. You look very classic and ladylike...love it!
    xx
    Shellena
    www.mintalamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love! I appreciate every single comment! Make sure to leave your website so I can comment back! xo