Aug 19, 2011

Rompin' Around

{Romper, Bracelets, Clutch - F21; Belt - Express; Shoes - Guess}

** Get the look, each piece under $38: Romper, Belt, Shoes, Clutch

I absolutely love being a girl (not that I was ever a boy, just to clarify), simply for the fact that we can dress up for no good reason and it is perfectly acceptable; no questions asked, no weird looks.  Guys, however, usually need a really, really good reason, followed by a death threat before donning a smashing suit or tux; the guys that I know, would not even dream of dressing up, just to go to the grocery store or Post Office.  (Just mention the word "tux" and they start twitching!)  But as ladies, sometimes we just feel the need to get all dolled up and look our best, even if it is just to vacuum the house.  After a kind of "blah" week, I felt like I needed to get my glam on, just for a romp around town, so I finally wore this romper I bought at the beginning of the summer and dressed it up a bit.  Royal blue is probably my favorite color of the moment as it is a shade that looks good on anyone and makes even the cheapest little things look expensive!  This is definitely a color I could use more of in my life.





23 comments:

  1. I really have to make you a compliment: your blog is just awesome! You are pretty, your style is gorgeous and your design rocks :)

    Love love love it!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Partikularrak PartikularrakAugust 19, 2011 at 5:17 AM

    I love your outfit, the shoes are amazing. Yesterday I created a outfit with a romper you can see here: http://enarasthings.blogspot.com/2011/08/romper.html

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. leopard and royal blue together...i'm dying, it's so genius!!!

    CupcakesOMG!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this color! And what great accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I looooooooovvvvvveeeeee this color on you! I really like how you dressed up the romper. I think it's a tricky thing to do, but you nailed it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are wayyy tooo pretty! I've been dying to try out a romper BUT I always wonder how the heck do you get undressed to go pee. HAHAHA. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the romper and that color is fantastic on you!!
    jess
    www.jesscauseblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the electric blue romper! and the leopard belt gives it a good little pop to the outfit!

    http://ieatyogurtforbreakfast.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL!!!! Yeah, that's the bad part; either wear a diaper or wait till you get home, lol!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw, thank you so much!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for your sweet words Tina - I truly appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this on you!! Such a great color. Ugh I wish I could pull off a romper but they just don't look right on me!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Everything about this outfit is beautiful, what a nice choice to add that belt to the romper. You look gorgeous.


    http://styleidnet.blogspot.com/
    http://styleidcloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you! Yeah, they are a bit tricky, I had to go up a couple sizes to make sure it wasn't riding up in weird places!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aw, thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Adorable romper! And such a beautiful color on you.

    www.casualchickiki.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you so much!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look stunning! I also just nominated you some blog awards! Please feel free to check out my blog for more details :D Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  20. So true, I have a wedding to go to next week and I'm so excited to get dressed up!!! Royal blue is so royal, :) it looks beautiful on you!

    ReplyDelete
  21. The color of your romper is beautiful!
    xx
    Shellena

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love! I appreciate every single comment! Make sure to leave your website so I can comment back! xo