Sep 14, 2011

As Easy As It Gets

Black high waisted pants outfit
{Tank, Watch - Target; Pants - Sugar Lips; Necklace, Bracelets - F21; Clutch - Thrifted; Shoes - Colin Stuart}

** Get a similar look, each piece under $68: Tank, Pants, Shoes, Clutch, Necklace

Ever have one of those days when you would really just rather not think - at all?  No?  Oh . . . yeah . . . no, me neither . . . well, unless you count today and maybe all of last week and probably the three months before that, and maybe a few other days here and there.  So yeah, definitely a 'no' on that one.  But if I did ever have a day like that, I would probably go with an outfit something like this - black and white (no brainer), top and pants (comfy and classy), minimal jewelry (adds a little pizazz), heels and pops of red (sassy but ladylike) and hair that really should be washed, just goes up in a bun.  And that, folks is about as easy as it gets - no thinking is required, no effort is put forth and no brain cells were damaged in the making of this outfit.

Black white and red outfit


Black pants and white tank outfit


Black high waisted pants

22 comments:

  1. Love the simplicity of the blank and white broken up with that amazing red clutch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely perfect and simple! Love the look and the prices :)

    xoxo
    http://bresbaubles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore your trousers and necklace! You look awesome!!
    xx
    Shellena
    mintalamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this simple outfit with the pop of color in the clutch!

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Shellena!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Bre!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, thank you so much Amanda!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! I love the necklace and the lipstick!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i swear, simple is best almost all the time, I love the clutch you chose to wear with it, really brings it together!
    jess
    www.jesscauseblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That clutch is amazing. I love the necklace too. Do you own anything ugly :) ha

    ReplyDelete
  11. Im your newest follower =) such a beautiful blog
    Mia
    http://naturezfinest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay!! Thank you so much Mia!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you! LOL!!! Oh, I'm sure I have things that some people would consider ugly!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Totally agree with you! And thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Partikularrak PartikularrakSeptember 15, 2011 at 9:21 AM

    I like the outfit and the make up.
    xoxo
    http://enarasthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. love the look for the office. i wish i could wear a tank top... sometimes blazers just change the entire feel...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you Olivia! Yeah, they do, but if it makes it more work appropriate, then I'm all for it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I adore this necklace! beautiful outfit and what a SCORE on the thrifted clutch! xx BHB

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you!!! I know - I was shocked when I saw the clutch and snatched it up so fast!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love! I appreciate every single comment! Make sure to leave your website so I can comment back! xo