Sep 23, 2011

Fall Shopping List

Fall Shopping List


It is time once again to update the ol' wardrobe for the new season: fall.  As I have mentioned once or twice, I have been trying to curb my shopping habits, and be a little more deliberate with what I buy, instead of buying every single thing that tickles my fancy.  So for this season, I am looking for pieces that revolve around a few key concepts that will spice things up for fall.  I am loving anything leather and tweed - shorts, jackets, pants, skirts; chunky knits, leopard prints and boyfriend shirts are all on my radar, as well as wide leg jeans, high-waisted pants and pencil skirts.  Deep bold colors and anything camel-colored are huge this fall so I would love to find some fun hats or coats in these tones for an easy update.  Finally, gold cuffs and boots (of any kind) are must-haves and add the finishing touch to a perfect fall outfit.

What's on your fall shopping list?

- Old Navy Textured Sweater, $37
- H&M Knee High Riding Boots, $62
- Topshop Jersey Pencil Skirt, $50
- House of Fraser Linea Floppy Hat, $47
- Miss Selfridge Flat Front PU Shorts, $58
- H&M Tweed Blazer, $59.95
- Topshop Adina Leopard High Ankle Boots, $160
- Topshop Adina Black Leather Platform Ankle Boots, $150
- Forever 21 Plaited Knit Beanie, $5.50
- Old Navy Camp Shirt, $25
- Forever 21 Spiked Stretchy Bracelet, $10.80
- Forever 21 Curved Cuff, $4.80
- John Lewis Whistles Cotton Stretch Flare Jeans, $135

22 comments:

  1. love the list - my fav has to be the teal skirt from your list! I also want to get a plaid blazer with patches!

    xo Nav
    http://navlandstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those booties and the jeans.
    I need to start shopping with purpose as well. I've been pretty good about just buying things that I actually need.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that chunky sweater is missing in my closet. same goes with the leopard booties.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh hello gorgeous spiked cuff! And from Forever 21?! Must grab that up asap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol! I know- F21 has been pretty impressive with their jewels lately!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah - me too!!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Right????!!!! Still drooling over them!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you're so good!!! It takes a tremendous amount of will power to not buy everything!!! I don't think there's a single thing I really NEED, but . . . . :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks! I know, I'm dying over the skirt too - it comes in a bunch of other colors too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am trying to be good as well, I picked up a few things but didn't go overboard for Fall fashion as I usually do! This year the focus is more on shoes and boots as I had to replace a lot of mine from 4 or 5 years! I do need a few different styles of skirts, not so much of a pencil but more of a fuller aline shape but coats, scarves, sweaters.....I am good :D Always good to see you stop by Sherry, enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love these posts! Everytime I think I am finished with my fall list, I add something else. The skirt and those leopard booties are hot! I just got a skirt in that color from NY&Co.

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just did a wish list post. It is much better when shopping on a budget to make a list. I like all your finds here. I thought about adding flared jeans to my list but I'm just not sure how they'd look on this petite girl.

    <3 Rachel
    http://www.dressupsandmessups.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I know- the shopping is never finished!!! ;) Hmm, just might have to check out NY&Co!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yeah, I need to get some new boots/shoes too since I've gotten rid of so many! How funny - we're the exact opposite - I have way too many a-line skirts and not enough pencil skirts!! Thanks - hope you have a great wkend too!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Megan @ MackeyMadnessSeptember 23, 2011 at 8:59 PM

    You are GORGEOUS and I absolutely adore those boots!! Now if only they were $10! Haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. amazing post, your blog is so interesting. you have a new fan.

    http://fashionandtrip.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love all of your fall picks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks Kim!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you so much!! I appreciate that!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Aww, thank you so much Megan!!! I appreciate that so much!!!! Lol, I know - how great would that be - $10 fabulous boots?!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I hope to see some pencil skirt outfit ideas. I have like 4 and never know what to wear with them to make them fun instead of business-y!

    Love your style!

    Rachel www.thenurseslunchbox.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love! I appreciate every single comment! Make sure to leave your website so I can comment back! xo