Sep 5, 2011

Labor Not This Day

 
                              Source: pichaus.com via Sherry on Pinterest


In honor of Labor day, and the unofficial end of summer/beginning of fall, I am taking the easy route and sharing some of my favorite fall images to get me out of summer mode.  This is the time of year I really miss living on the East coast - seeing all the gorgeous colors on the trees, having slightly cooler weather to wrap up in cozy sweaters and boots and making yummy pumpkin and squash comfort food.  September is usually one of the hotter months of the year here in Southern California, so there will be no sweater-wearing for me until October!  I hope you are all having a wonderful, relaxing Labor day weekend filled with fun, not work!


                             Source: brocantehome.tumblr.com via Sherry on Pinterest



                              Source: imgspark.com via Sherry on Pinterest



                                              Source: brightboldbeautiful.blogspot.com via Sherry on Pinterest



                   Source: google.com via Sherry on Pinterest



                                             Source: far3e.com via Sherry on Pinterest



                                                        Source: annies-eats.com via Sherry on Pinterest



                             Source: kalynskitchen.com via Sherry on Pinterest



                             Source: tinywhitedaisies.tumblr.com via Sherry on Pinterest

12 comments:

  1. looovely pics girl!!:)
    like inspiration!

    Patchwork à POrter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there sweetie! Inspiring pics!
    Hope you're having a great day!
    http://kikisbookofdreams.blogspot.com/

    New blog opened, follow me there please:
    http://www.kikiscookingtime.blogspot.com/

    xoxo Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos. I'm scraping paint so we can repaint our house. : ( Hope you guys are having an amazing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't realize how much I loved Autumn until I moved to Florida and missed the season changes. Gorgeous pics, you have me really excited about the cooler weather.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think iv "liked" all of these on pinterest! love th shots ;) happy fall (in your heart) for now xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was feeling sad about the end of summer...thanks for the pictures....reminds me of how fall is beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know - I'm sad too, but you're right, fall is absolutely beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol!! Thanks - happy fall to you too!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay!!! I'm glad!! :) I know - fall is such a gorgeous time of year!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks! Hope you had a great, productive weekend!!! :) Can't wait to see pics of the new paint job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love! I appreciate every single comment! Make sure to leave your website so I can comment back! xo