Sep 7, 2011

Plan C

Short stripe skirt with pink tank
{Necklaces, Sunglasses, Tank, Skirt, Bag - F21; Sandals - Soda}

** Get the look, each piece under $29: Tank, Skirt, Sandals, Necklace

So we ended up spending our low-key Labor day in Glendale (pretty much my favorite place on earth), just strolling around the outdoor mall, with a little shopping snuck in (got these pants) and then ended the day at Red Robin, chowing down on some really good grub.  (If you have not had the Whiskey BBQ Chicken Wrap - you need it, like right now!)  Our original plan was to go camping over the weekend, but then realized that was probably everybody else's plan, so we decided to just hang out in Glendale so I could get my H&M fix and then treat the hubs to our favorite cafe, Porto's, for suffering through a day of shopping with me.  Unfortunately, we did not even think about Porto's being closed for the holiday - until we got there - so we moved on to Plan C, which was spur of the moment Red Robin and it turned out to be the perfect choice.  We could not have been happier with how the day turned out despite our ever-changing plans, and were so glad to have an extra day to recover from the past couple weeks!
What did you do for your Labor day weekend?

Pink, black, white outfit

Short stripe skirt outfit


Pink with black and white stripes outfit


trolley in Glendale
{Trolley at the Americana in Glendale}

Glendale Americana
{The chandelier and roof deck (upper left corner) I would like in my house - not too much to ask for, right?} 

18 comments:

  1. lovely pictures!love your skirt :)

    http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. like the look:)
    new on mine!

    Patchwork à POrter

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this look. so simple and chic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sabrina!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad you guys had fun! looking great in that skirt :)
    xxx,

    http://fashionfractions.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG I was there on Labor Day too!! What a small world!! I live in walking distance to the Americana!! I'm there almost everyday...hehe!!! They have the best XXI and H&M, Sephora and helllllo Crumbs Cupcakes :) And yes Portos is ammmmmazing!! I go there for lunch all the time!!! Wow again what a small world!! Great pics!! Love the chandelier pic its one of my fav parts of the Americana :)

    XOXO, CC

    https://twitter.com/CupcakeKissesxx

    http://thecupcakecartel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL! How funny!! We probably passed each other and didn't even notice!! Ahh, I'm so jealous! I would LOVE to live there!! My best friend used to live on Jackson and I wanted to take over her apartment when she left!! :) Yeah, they pretty much have the best of everything there!! It's my shopping Mecca! lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Loving looking at all your outfit posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. so glad the day turned out great. the pink is stunning on you. adore this outfit. I've got a new outfit post. would love to hear what you think. thanks love. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love black, white and pink together. I also love Red Robin!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Now that' sweet and sassy, love the pearls and the colors, well put together!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lol!! Well thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mmm!! Me too!!! I used to hate it as a kid, but now I'm addicted!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks Anna!! I LOVED your outfit post - you have such great style!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you so much Erin!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love! I appreciate every single comment! Make sure to leave your website so I can comment back! xo