Sep 12, 2011

Recovering

Recovering seemed to be the theme this weekend - with the anniversary of 9/11 yesterday, the country is still recovering from the devastating event, the hubs and I are recovering from nasty colds and we had a pretty sweet storm over the weekend, so we are finally recovering from not only the summer heat, but also the damage that was done (the bark in the front yard washed away, the carpets were soaked under open windows and a vase broke from being blown over by the wind).  Needless to say, I did not get much done over weekend, especially since there was a two-day conference squeezed in there as well, so I needed to come up with my plan of attack for the week in order to get everything done.  I needed a little inspiration for some of my projects and thought it would help to make a 'picture to-do list,' plus it would make an otherwise, pretty boring list seem like a lot more fun than it actually is.
So how was your weekend?  

                                                   Source: domestically-speaking.com via Danielle on Pinterest

{Organize the whole house - labels and all.}

                     Source: i1134.photobucket.com via Domenica on Pinterest
{Re-organize the closet and my jewelry collection - it will look nothing like this, but a gal can dream, right?!}

                                                       Source: fortheloveofcooking-recipes.blogspot.com via Mona on Pinterest
                                                         {Bust out the fall recipes and actually make them!}





                    Source: fedorasandhighheels.blogspot.com via Sherry on Pinterest
                                                                      {Catch up on correspondence.}




                  Source: fabsugar.com via Sherry on Pinterest

{Catch up on my fall shopping!}

2 comments:

  1. organizing the house is exactly what I need to do and these photos are a dream! good motivation :-) thanks for tipping me off to Hansard, I scrolled through your site several times for inspiration. glad to hear you're feeling better. have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! I'm so glad you liked them - they do a fantastic job and your site looks fabulous!! And thank you - hope you have a great week as well!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love! I appreciate every single comment! Make sure to leave your website so I can comment back! xo