Sep 30, 2011

Sharing The Love

White jeans outfit
{Top, Jeans, Jewelry - F21; Shoes - Steve Madden via TJ Maxx}

** Get a similar look, each piece under $62: Top, Jeans, Shoes

I just wanted to say thank you all so much for all your amazingly sweet comments - I am blown away every day that people even read this, let alone take the time to leave such wonderful little messages!  Every single comment (and email) means so much and I appreciate you taking a minute out of your busy day to spend with me!
It is no secret that I am a blog addict, and I am constantly on the prowl for amazing blogs to stalk read through, so I wanted to share a few of my new favorites to make sure you are not missing on all this fabulousness!  You can always find my favorite daily reads here and I update the list each month, but here are the latest and greatest for your weekend reading pleasure!

- Raving Fashionista - Gorgeous girl, gorgeous clothes (and shoes) - 'nuf said!
- Blonde Bows & Sequins - Blonde bombshell with down-to-earth, killer style!
- Rebel Attitude - HOTTIE!!  This girl is just effortlessly chic and has impeccable style!
- Simply Just Lovely - Model-status, shoe-loving fashionista!!
- Petit & Sweet Couture - Beautiful girl with a drool-worthy wardrobe!
- The Closet Shopper - Incredibly sweet, talented and gorgeous lady, with gorgeous style!
- DinnerTool - This is not a blog, but it is an amazing website to check out!  Features delicious recipes, and great videos and articles on anything food related; plus it has a weekly meal planner that is so easy to use and helps you create your shopping list!!  Only thing it doesn't do, is the dishes!

Gray zebra stripe top

White jeans and gray zebra top


White gray and black outfit


White jeans summer outfit


Outfit with white jeans

27 comments:

  1. Partikularrak PartikularrakSeptember 30, 2011 at 4:21 AM

    You look younger with this outfit. :) I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Partikularrak PartikularrakSeptember 30, 2011 at 4:22 AM

    Visit my blog if you want: http://enarasthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing some of your favourite blogs, I am always looking out for new ones. Also thank you so much for following my blog it is such a nice feeling knowing someone is reading!!

    Jenn

    http://storyofjennslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ma dying for a pair of white skinny jeans.You look awesome. I also love your previous post on the red trend for fall. This is my first time to your blog. Happy Weekend.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. First of all, thank you so much for the shout out. I think you have amazing style. I feel very lucky to be able to gather inspiration from your outfits daily. You really can pull a look together seemingly effortlessly. And you look fantastic in every outfit you've put together.

    Those shoes are UHmazing. Holy cow. I love this whole look. White jeans or white pants in general have been difficult for me. I can't find a pair that aren't a bit see-through. I'm still searching for the right pair for me. Yours are great!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the unique pattern of this top. Thanks for sharing some new blogs to read!
    <3 Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Rachel!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay!! Thanks so much Jenn!! And you're welcome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay!!! Well welcome Lisa! I'm so glad you found me!! Thank you so much for your sweet comment - it means a lot!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay!!! You're more than welcome Miss Tracy!! And thanks so much for all your sweet words!!! Lol, I know - the shoes are crazy high - just the way I like it! (Just got them the other day from TJ's!) I hear ya - white pants are always a little hard to find, and I was so shocked when I found these at F21 and you couldn't see thru them!! I got them a couple months ago, but I've seen other white jeans there. If I find anymore I'll pass 'em along!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good choices!
    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're so welcome and thank you for commenting on my blog as well :) Loving that top with the white pants and the black sky high heels!!

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this outfit! I bought a white pair of jeans for a while now, but I never had the gut to wear it because I'm afraid I'll get it dirty somehow. But you make me want to wear mine now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your blog is so fun, I've been lacking on comments lately, sorry.

    The Dinner tool website is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aw, thank you so much Tabitha!! No worries, I don't keep track of comments!! Lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you!! I know - white pants are a little intimidating!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a sassy, simple look.

    Lots of love from Sydney,

    x Kel

    loving leather lashings

    ReplyDelete
  19. Just stumbled on your blog and I love! I will be following :)

    http://www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yay!! I'm so glad! Thank you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you Kelly!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sherry, you're so sweet! Thank you for your comment tonight! It truly is a blessing to have such wonderful new people in my life each day. :) I love your blog too! Girl, you are adorable and you look so great in this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you for including me on this amazing list, and for your super sweet words! I truly appreciate your comments so much as well! Love your blog, and love your look - I've actually been debating if I could wear my white corduroy pants this week (even though it's not quite as warm out here!), and you just convinced me with this outfit that I can. ;)

    Can't wait to check out the other links on this list; especially the Dinner Tool site, it sounds amazing! xo

    ReplyDelete
  24. Aww thank you so much Erin!! I am so happy to meet you as well, via internet!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Yay! You're more than welcome, I truly love reading your blog and looking at your gorgeous pictures and getting inspiration from your outfits!! Hope you're feeling all better Love!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love! I appreciate every single comment! Make sure to leave your website so I can comment back! xo