Sep 28, 2011

Style Thief

Blush blazer outfit
{Blazer, Tank, Skirt, Clutch - F21; Headband - Target; Shoes - Bakers}

** Get a similar look, each piece under $38: Skirt, Blazer, Headband, Shoes ($90), Clutch

Yes, I am a style thief; and if we're being completely honest here, this is not my first rodeo - I am a serial style thief.  I actually stole this outfit idea from Courtney on Most Eligible Dallas the other night (the brunette); I knew the second she popped on the screen in her little sequin shorts, that outfit would be my next victim.  It was cute, it was classy, and it was the perfect day to night transition outfit, as the pink cardigan brought the sequins down a notch, to be more daywear appropriate, but then take the sweater off and you are ready to hit the town!
No sequins?  No problem!  For those of you who may either have an aversion to sequins or work in an office where they are really not appropriate; substitute any black bottom (pencil skirt, shorts, skinny black jeans) and you still have a killer look.

On a completely different note: Happy birthday to my other half - my hubby Ben!!  I love you so much and am so thankful you were born!!

Blush blazer with black


Peach blazer with black sequin skirt


Black pumps with buckle



Pink blazer outfit

22 comments:

  1. the best ones ARE style thieves! Oh, and, I LOVE most eligible dallas!!! sometimes i think i'm the only person watching it...i'm glad to know that's not true anymore!

    CupcakesOMG!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, I would steal this outfit idea also and I may even steal it from you. Long live the stealing ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovee this look, I am all about mixing sequins and business attire/blazers this fall :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nude and black is an EXCELLENT combination! You look great!

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great outfit ! love the blazer !!
    have you seen my revealement of my mystery collab ?
    http://v-fashionwise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you!! Yeah definitely loving the sequins + business!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol!! Amen!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lol, totally agree! YAY!! I thought I was the only one too but then got bombarded with tweets about it this week!! Freakin' love that show! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stolen or not, this is gorgeous!

    <3 Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lol, thanks Rachel!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks Love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG I love this outfit you put together! It is a great spin off of what Courtney had on but I like how you added your own sassy to it. I am obssessed with her fashion style because she mixes high end with low end and makes it work. I found this website that lists what she has worn.
    http://whatcourtneywore.tumblr.com/

    Very cute outfit!
    Jessie
    www.glasshalfemptyorfulldepends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yay! Thank you!! I'm with ya - I love her style - she has the best necklaces!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your blazer! It looks fabulous!

    http://etiquetteforstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. cute outfit! Love your blazer, I've been wanting to buy a blazer but havent found any cute ones

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you!! Forever 21 has a bunch right now, Zara, Express and H&M usually have pretty cute ones and I've picked up a couple at thrift stores lately!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. this outfit is adorable!! I also want to recreate it :) Thank you thank you for the comment on my blog!! I love the clean and simple design of your blog- its beautiful!! I haven't ventured too far back yet, but do you post about your interior design projects? I once wanted to major in it... but stumbled into graphic design (dont get me wrong- i love it), but I still like to decorate and am always looking for inspiration :) I too hope to move to Cali one day (I'm still young and inexperienced)- San Diego... I'm in love with that city! haha. I look forward to following you and gaining inspiration!!

    -Jackie
    from http://jacquelineowen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you so much Jackie for all your sweet words!!! I appreciate it so much!! You know, I did a couple little sneak peek posts of my house, but I haven't done much work to the house lately and I really want to get things all in order, so as I have more time to do that I will be posting more! San Diego is a great city - I hope you do move there - you'll love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love! I appreciate every single comment! Make sure to leave your website so I can comment back! xo