Sep 1, 2011

Sweet Relief

Summer outfit 2
{Tank, Bracelet - F21; Shorts - Bebe; Bag - Old Navy; Shoes - Bamboo}
** Get the look, each piece under $35: Tank, Shorts, Shoes, Bag

It was finally a few degrees cooler yesterday and it felt so good to have a little relief from the intense heat.  That in no way means I am ready for cold weather, but I would certainly not complain if the temperatures wanted to hang out in the double digits for a while, versus the triple digits we have been suffocating through for the past few weeks.
I just realized the other day that I have never done pictures with this top, which I have pretty much lived in all summer since it is so light and breezy.  I typically wear it with denim cut-offs, but was feeling a little crazy and wanted to keep it on the sweeter side, so I went with white shorts instead.  I know, I know - easy, Sherry - let's not get too carried away with the craziness now; let's just calm down before someone gets hurt.  Yeah, it's official - my brain needs a break from this heat!

White and floral outfit


White shorts summer outfit

White shorts and floral top


Floral tank top

15 comments:

  1. This outfit is smart and summery - love it! And the shoes are fabulous! I bought a pair of black, smart summer shorts this year and have worn them loads, they are really versatile and go with practically any style of top. Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the boots and the soft colors!!:)
    new on mine..kiss

    Patchwork à Porter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the ditzy floral top and the nude bag! Love how you stand out against the nude background as well!

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Almost daily I wish I wasn't close to six feet tall so I could wear amazing shoes like those without feeling like a giant. I already have have people asking me to get things off of shelves at the store when I wear flip flops. Oh well. : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I hear ya, I'm 5'8" and am over 6' tall when I wear heels like these and tower over my hubby! I have a friend who's 6' and she still rocks the highest heels! But I know - you definitely feel more self-conscious standing out so much - but I'm sure there are plenty of shorter people who would kill for that height!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Sabrina!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks!! Yeah, I need to get a nice black pair - you're so right, they are so versatile!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll take it all please. LOVE those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a nice outfit. I Love your handbag.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the Bamboo shoes - very nice!
    xx
    Shellena
    mintalamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lol, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's also hot out her in Suriname. You look amazing; love the eye-catching bangle that ur wearing. Wonderful day to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love! I appreciate every single comment! Make sure to leave your website so I can comment back! xo