Oct 27, 2011

All Consuming

Ever since I was little, I have had this obsessive personality, where if something is in my head, that is all I can think about and I obsess over it, until whatever needs to be done, is done, or something better comes along.  Whether it was getting the new Barbie, passing a history test or winning a volleyball game, it consumed my thoughts and I could not function properly until my new prized possession was in my sticky paws or the event was over.  The same thing still holds true to this day; when I see something I cannot live without or want to try something new or have a fun function to look forward to, that is all I can think about and I have a hard time focusing on anything else.  It seems like there has been so much going on lately and my thoughts are completely consumed with all these different things, that I am actually having a hard time remembering everything that I am supposed to be consumed with . . . yeah . . . I know, I'm crazy.  Anyway, being the list-crazy person that I am, I figured the best way to solve this problem is with, another list.  Here are the things that are consuming my thoughts these days:

                                                                      Source: tlc.howstuffworks.com via Sherry on Pinterest

TLC's Extreme Couponing - If you have not seen this show, go see it, right now!  If you follow me on Twitter, then you know I just saw my first episode the other day and was hooked (thanks Fernanda).  It is incredibly inspiring and made me want to start clipping coupons; which I tried for a day and realized how time consuming and confusing it is!  So, now I am consumed with figuring out how they do it!


                                                                                            Source: vmacandcheese.com via Libbi on Pinterest

Fur vests - This has actually been going on for over a year - I have been hunting for the perfect fur vest and have yet to find it.  This obsession only gets stronger the more I watch The Rachel Zoe Project!


                                                                            Source: blog.finestationery.com via Lori on Pinterest

Holiday decor/food/plans - With Halloween just a few days away, I am about ready to go into holiday mode, full force.  We still have to figure out all the details as to what the heck we're doing, where we're going and most important - what we're eating; but I am so ready for some soothing Christmas music and holiday shopping!


                                                                          Source: Uploaded by user via Sherry on Pinterest

Redecorating - I mentioned here that I want to change things around in the house, and have done little things here and there; but I still need a master plan, and of course can't stop brainstorming different ideas.


                                                                                               Source: victoriassecret.com via Mariah on Pinterest

Booties - After seeing 'Bad Teacher' a couple weeks ago and checking out Cameron Diaz's  fabulous booties, all I want to wear is skinny black jeans and sky high booties; preferably Christian Louboutin!


                                                                                            Source: google.com via Amanda on Pinterest

Flannel shirt - This picture is what set off this obsession about a year ago; I have been searching for a somewhat fitted red flannel shirt, ever since that fateful moment.


                                                                      Source: visitlasvegas.com via Rebecca on Pinterest

Vegas trip - Vegas here we come!  We're off to Vegas in about a week for a football game, so we've been trying to figure out all the details - obviously the most important thing being - WHAT AM I GOING TO WEAR??

9 comments:

  1. Love the fur coat on you ! Very cute ! Have a look at my blog and see how you like it!.We talk about fashion, spanish designers, life in the Middle East, styling tips and much more!
    http://ladiesandthecityfashion.blogspot.com

    Greetings from Qatar!

    A

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this post:)great!

    Patchwork à Porter

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been on the hunt for a fur vest for almost 2 years now! i should just save and buy one from the RZ line.

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg, great obsessions. i too am lusting over fur vests and great boots!!

    www.cupcakesomg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know huh?! I've been eyeing them too - so gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the heel on those ankle booties are gorgeous! & its so funny... i'm wearing a similar outfit to kristen cavallari's in my most recent outfit post... except i'm wearing shorts instead of pants. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totes obsessed with the fur vest also! Although it's really really hard to find a good one that isn't going to set you back at least $1,000! I am also in the mood to start redocrating but it is such a process I just haven't gotten quite there yet- plus the holidays are right around the corner, so maybe after the holidays.

    www.glasshalfemptyorfulldepends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep, totally hear ya on both the vest and the re-decorating!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lol, that's pretty funny! Loved your outfit with the shorts!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love! I appreciate every single comment! Make sure to leave your website so I can comment back! xo