Oct 5, 2011

Finally Feels Like Fall

Gray, denim and green fall outfit
{Vest, Bag - Old Navy; Shirt, Watch - Target; Scarf, Jeans - TJ Maxx; Boots - Aldo}
** Get a similar look, each piece under $70: Vest, Shirt, Jeans, Boots, Scarf

How's that for a little alliteration?  Is your world officially rocked now?  Yeah, thought so.
So I do believe Fall has finally hit home; I was actually cold yesterday and was kind of excited, until I realized I am going to be cold for the next eight months . . . is it summer yet?  I'm kidding; kind of; but not really.  Anyway, the part I was excited about, was finally wearing something fall-worthy, but felt overwhelmed since I had so many choices and could not decide on the perfect First Fall Outfit.  (I probably just needed 'The Perfect Cheer' to help me.)  I finally settled on what I consider to be classic Fall; boots, scarf, denim, layers and of course, a hint of leopard.  Then we ended the perfect first fall-feeling day by whipping up some potato chowder, snuggling on the couch and watching a video of scientists debating.  (Did that just totally ruin the nice, cozy picture or what?)

Gray jeans with denim shirt and cargo vest


Green cargo vest with leopard scarf


Cargo vest with gray jeans


Cargo vest with denim

17 comments:

  1. Love that vest. Wearing it today too :)

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfection!! i'm planning on rocking the light denim button up with dark jeans look as well!!

    CupcakesOMG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for your sweet comment, I love your look as well! :)

    http://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Partikularrak PartikularrakOctober 5, 2011 at 12:56 PM

    Great boots and bag!

    http://enarasthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. First of all, I love your outfit and those boots. And second, how did I miss those pumpkin doughnuts? They look incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm thinking that's probably my favorite right now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! Vest buddies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks! LOL!! I know - that always pops in my mind when someone says something about needing the perfect whatever!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this outfit and those boots! So cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much Kim!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the boots love your style
    Can un Fallow?
    http://elogiosamislocuras.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't own a single scarf. Yes, I know how sad this is.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lol!! That's ok, it wasn't until the last couple years that I really started to buy any cute ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have this same ON vest! Love how your wore it! xo www.casualglamorous.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love! I appreciate every single comment! Make sure to leave your website so I can comment back! xo